Poll: Should the Yoda race be playable?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    >>2nd Major Content Patch.
    >>Already complaining about "Recycled Crap".
    >>Stay Classy MMO-Champ.
    There was one major content patch? Strange, haven't noticed a thing.

Atleast in WoW major content patch brought class changes to be aware of in arenas and new armors...

Quote Originally Posted by Assassination13 View Post
    There was one major content patch? Strange, haven't noticed a thing.

Atleast in WoW major content patch brought class changes to be aware of in arenas and new armors...
    Yes, go dig up patch 1.0000000000000000000000000000000000001 from blizzard please and post what they did exactly and we'll compare company e-peens.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No thanks.

I'll gladly take some new races though.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Deleted
    Yoda's race is supposed to be an elusive, rare and mysterious one. Even in the second trilogy, or afterwards, people don't event know how this race is called, so, no thanks...

Playable Wookies, MonCal, hell, even Hutts would be more "logical" than playing a member of Yoda's race.... L2lore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Yes, go dig up patch 1.0000000000000000000000000000000000001 from blizzard please and post what they did exactly and we'll compare company e-peens.

patch 1.0000000...1 would not be a major content patch, the argued "smallest" major content ptach is the one that brought ZA and ZG back into buisness, and yes, it brought some changes

Deleted
    I would rather want to play a wookie or a Jawa

Just take any races that were in SWG and not in SWOTR and add those.

No, because we don't even know what his race is called

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    They've not said this, the only confirmed one was miraluka for Sith, theres no way Pureblood siths would ever be Jedi, id facepalm BW if they ever introdcued this.
    Guess you haven't played a Jedi Guardian. Not all members of the sith species are blood thirsty back stabbing sociopaths. In fact if they introduce the sith species as a choice I would expect and jedi sith to be interacting with Lord Praven on Tython.

Quote Originally Posted by drulis View Post
    patch 1.0000000...1 would not be a major content patch, the argued "smallest" major content ptach is the one that brought ZA and ZG back into buisness, and yes, it brought some changes
    Not to nit-pick, the smallest content patches were 1.10, xrealm bgs, and 2.2, voice chat. no "content" was added in either and 2.2 was just terrible.

Yoda's race is basically an endagered species, http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yoda%27s_species

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Wookies, on the other hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Playable Wookies, MonCal, hell, even Hutts would be more "logical" than playing a member of Yoda's race.... L2lore
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I would rather want to play a wookie or a Jawa
    Sorry, we shouldn't get playable Wookiees until we learn to spell Wookiee

I approve of Jawa, or Ugnaught though.

Oh and a definite no, to Yoda's race.

Deleted
    I don't really get what that race being mysterious has to do with anything. There is nothing about your character's race in the entire storyline so what the hell does it matter if they can't create a lore for the race.

WOW, I am surprised at all the NOs. I would love to have that race.
    Check out my Blog if you want to learn how to Dominate SWTOR!
    It will teach you everything you need to know!
    ultimate-swtor-guide.blogspot.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    I don't really get what that race being mysterious has to do with anything. There is nothing about your character's race in the entire storyline so what the hell does it matter if they can't create a lore for the race.
    Because it would mean that the books/movies are wrong about the fact that this race is elusive and mostly unknown, and therefore would be a complete "f*ck you" to the SW lore (and logic people )

I'm giving up WoW because of the whole "pandas and pokemon kidstorm", I don't want the kind of people that allows this to pollute this game so soon...
    No link between these two ? Well, pandaren were also supposed to be a mysterious reclusive race too...

Also : targeting issues in PvP because they are way smaller than other races..
    Last edited by mmoce3896f30ad; 2012-02-20 at 09:58 PM.

I want ugnaughts or those little blue dudes on hoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    Yoda is not a race. He is just a dwarf that drinks green rocket fuel too much.
    Yup, I just lawl'd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Even if Lucas approved -- which he never would, he yanked an entire trading card line to keep Yoda's race mysterious -- I don't see any good reason for this to need to happen.

Wookies, on the other hand...

cause lucas arts are concerned about maintaining dignity......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    not happening, I don't know why people keep asking about things that clearly won't happen. if it doesn't make sense story wise they won't be playable. they aren't going to pull a Blizzard and pull space goats out of nowhere or any other species that don't make sense.

it's also SPECIES not race, each species such as humans have their own races.

those people dont know star wars obviously

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    not happening, I don't know why people keep asking about things that clearly won't happen. if it doesn't make sense story wise they won't be playable. they aren't going to pull a Blizzard and pull space goats out of nowhere or any other species that don't make sense.

it's also SPECIES not race, each species such as humans have their own races.
    Pureblood sith does not make sense, neither does cyborgs IMHO. And I don't see any problems with Draenei, they fit perfectly into the lore of WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first mistake here is assuming that Yoda is from a specific race or species. It is my understanding that Yoda is a 900 year-old failed experiment into the creation of a latex love-doll for Kowakian monkey-lizards.