Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

I'm one of about 15 people left on my server with one.

I also ride invincible / mim's head around, as well as a rag firehawk. All are nice, but the crusader horse is the only one that still gets people asking where it's from.
    Last edited by Libretto; 2012-02-22 at 01:12 PM.

My vote is definitely Mimiron's Head, guild was going to give it to me if we ever got it but we started raiding ulduar late and once we moved on to ToC we never went back.

Picked up the Big Love Rocket earlier this month, probably going to use that for quite a while since I think I've seen one other on my server, and that was last year.

Prior to getting that I've been using the Twilight Drake, just because I like the looks and seems like not many people have it/ use it.

Also missed getting Swift Horde Wolf by 3 attempts and never the guild never went back after that.
    Last edited by dkdk; 2012-02-22 at 02:46 PM.

black / plague protos, Id have to say,

Death charger before it was a satchel reward

I tend to ride anything that I havnt seen in a while running around
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

I have an old white mechanostrider and I don't see too many of them. I swap it into my rotation from time to time. I also have the blue one -___-

10+ Year Old Account
    I give a vote to http://www.wowhead.com/item=49096#comments (Crusader's White Warhorse). Hardly any1 uses it nowdays---they are rare like black AQ bugs.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waimzer View Post
    4 days ago... this happened..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Blitzi/simple

(check my recent achievments)

So this is defo my favourite mount so far! also unique too
    Ashes.
    First TK clear.

I am torn between wanting to hurt you for your insane luck or Blizzard for not just removing the damn mount to keep it special

Sad I never got Mimiron's head or the ToC mounts (10 insanity/25 immortality)

I'd go with Invincible/Pureblood Firehawk (even though my main doesn't have one, but my alt does), but using Life Binder's Handmaiden right now for the prestige. Will go back to Invincible after that.

Ground - I gotta say Amani War Bear, I love this mount and still use it every day.

Flying - I would say Mims Head, never won the roll on it (wish I would have).

Rendella Retribution Paladin for Dawn of the Dead Zul'jin-US

10+ Year Old Account
    Uniqueness isn't correlated with my favourite.

I still absolutely love the Ironbound Protodrake no matter how common it is.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashes of Al'ar for me

Pureblood Firehawk or the meta one

BUT

If the mounts from DS were bigger... I'm pretty sure we can all agree that they would be the best.

I still fly around on my black protodrake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Mimiron`s Head, Invincible, TogC mounts and Onyxian drake. And lil`less nowadays but it is still orange pixels - Al`ar.

Deleted
    Its gotta be invincible, its an awesome looking mount with tons of lore behind it.

Mimi's head is a close second for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like sparkle pony

Swift Zulian Tiger will always have a very, very special place in my heart. I don't play that character anymore, and I miss him very much.

So far most people go for Invincible & Mimiron head. Both mount from WoLK...I am feeling like WoLK have most unique mounts That ICC drake is imba mount From BC I would like Ashes of Alar...hmm cata not sure for any mount...perhaps firehawk

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal favorite is the Pureblood Firehawk, the model is all kinds of awesome. I would however dropkick a puppy for Mim's head.

Most unique, probably Onyxian drake, I have yet to see one on my server.

Deleted
    My favourite mount is definitely the pureblood firehawk, the whole firehawk model is so awesome looking.

Crusader's White Warhorse, the tribute to Immortality reward as the ground mount. Not the most unique model but one of the rarest mounts ingame, especially since you can't really get them anymore.

Mimi's head for flying, even though I'm not a huge fan of the noise it makes.
    Don't try to argue with idiots. It will bring you down to their level, where they will crush you with their experience.
    Razzoc of Kill Loot Repeat, Sylvanas EU, Mac-How