10+ Year Old Account

Weird roster behaviour.

Recently one of our long time guild members appeared to have been hacked, but it was a little weird. We demoted him to hack rank to avoid GB plunder etc, so that's all good.

The weird thing was; He showed up in the "End Time" instance all the time, and whenever you tried to whisper him, it would say "No player named XXXXX is playing." Eventho he showed as online in the roster page (not mobile chat).

The guy has an authenticator, and he still had full control over his account. He had no trouble logging into the game after we've notified him. Nothing was missing from his inventory, still had all of his money and gear.

You guys think he has been hacked, or was this some kind of roster bug?
    Warlock (SL main)

Probably just a bug if he still had the Auth on his account and nothing was taken. Chances are Blizzard would have suspended the account if he had been hacked anyways, which means he would have an email and wouldn't be able to log in.

If he hasn't already, tell him to do a few scans and whatnot anyway just in case.

It's a roster bug, we have a player in our guild that this happens to all the time.

Edit: It says he's in end time as well.

Ye, appears to be a bug, happened to someone from my guild too.
    It was almost like he DC'd, but instead of the game kicking him, he remained online untill he logged back on another character 6 hours later. Also End Time btw.

Seen a few guild members log on/out twice (with no log out/on in between). Guess guild roosters have their funny moments.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers guys. Guess it's cool then.
    Warlock (SL main)

Yeah, same thing is going on with a guildie of mine-- he's been in DS for the past 4 days, according to our guild roster, but he's actually away on his honeymoon and has not been hacked.