Deleted

Issue on Yor sahj HC 10 man using Vuhdo

Hay all i was wondering if any one else has experianced this using vuhdo ... during the deep corruption phases on Yor Sahj HC10 , i can visualy see the debuff on all boxes in my vuhdo panels , the problem im having and also my healing mate is havingg is , when i land a heal on a corrupted player i dont see the initial stack,
    then il land a second heal and 80 % of the time il then see stack number 2 but some times i dont see the second stack at all and in the volly of heals il spot heal some one and then all of a sudden heal apear with 3 stacks , it seems like vuhdo isnt updating quick enough .. and its curtainly upto date also its not my mate healing them because he has his own group to heal and logs show he never heals my group ..

If any one can shed some light on this id be most greatfull .. im raiding tonight so il take another look, also could some one list the heals i can throw out as a holy priest and Holy Pala ( being cheeky now i know :P )during deep corruption .. i read on one guide thats binding heal adds one stack to the target but not you .. im sure i used it the other night and i took stacks too .. i could be wrong

Thx again

Deleted
    I heal it with vuhdo without any problem, if there is only one stack and after you cast a spell it turns out 3 stacks, probably the other healer also cast a spell on that player. You should split the groups, one for each healer.

As holy pally you should heal the tank through some pet (beacon in tank obviously), also word of glory doesn't add stack (op). Best healer for this fight (well, for every boss actually).
    Last edited by mmocb78ce50268; 2012-02-20 at 12:11 PM.