a nice video apo how things are going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLlLEtWEY4Y

now lets see how many of those things do you recongnize in your county?I find a lot of them to comming true here and from what i read on the net on the majority of the world.

Deleted
    The video is very interesting, yet your summary is says almost nothing.

it can show us how things are changing in our societies, and how a consensus that democracy needs social eqality and good education, that freedom of information is being restricted by concetration of both economic and political powers, nowadays has moved to the edge of heresy.

What I recognize in Germany: We have become better in personal respect, shunning racism and discrimination of homosexuals. While people are trying to sow hatred for muslims and poor people, they did not succeed. Control is difficult to analyze, but the EU integration is a move in the wrong direction. Economical we are moving towards the despotism end ever faster, and there I see the largest danger. Information is double-edged, with increasing concetration of power in newspapers and television, but easier access to dissenting views by the internet, via foreign news agencies and independent blogs.