Poll: What to get ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Get the PSVita and buy another tablet with flash. Then again I have already preordered the vita and I got a Samsung galaxy 10.1 last christmas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll go with an iPad. Sorry but handheld gaming is dead in my eyes. My PSP has been collecting dust a year after I bought it, same with my DS Lite. I'd rather have an iPad so that I can do other things with it.

Deleted
    Neither of them , go wait for the new WII U.

go w/ the ipad, i did

bought a ps vita on release, played with it maybe a few hours, gave it to my little cousin and bought a new ipad and selling my ipad2

yeah, handheld consoles are a thing of the past.. tablet gaming is here to stay.. like it or not

I have both and other devices that connect to both.

I have PSVita and PS3 both with connectivity with each other making the experience that much sweeter. Loving the vibrancy of the Vitas screen and the back touch is amazing. Holding it just feels right and the joysticks have evolved handheld gaming. Bring a first person shooter ! Can't wait.
    I also own an Ipad and Iphone 4 and the connectivity between them with Icloud is awesome. I use the Ipad for work by sending word documents to my email inbox when I write them. I can also get Remote Desktop with it aswell through an awesome application to control PC's around my academy
    All in all I use them both about the same amount. Working with the Ipad and gaming on the Vita.

iPad, IMO. I have a DS and PSP and pretty much never use them. I find myself watching Netflix on the iPad a lot.

Typing this on my iPad right now. I fucking love this thing. I can't recommend it enough. It's got good games (infinity blade 2 is a 10/10 on ign) and typing is much quicker than I expected. Battery life is fantastic too surprisingly.

Really the only downside is the price tag.

Also this is thread necromancy.