Rune Combiner broken?

Is the rune combbiner broken? when I try to combine 5 lvl1 runes it just get frozen, nothing happens... Is this broken or im failing? :P
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't working for me either.

broken for me too

Deleted
    3 days ago it worked for me, so if it's broken now somehow it's very recent.

just tried, also not working for me it seems...couldnt tell much else other than that, I really never use the thing

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The rune combiner is retarded anyway. let it stay broken for all i care. Would much rather just have a trade in method than the combiner.

Deleted
    Not working here either. They really need to fix it. Got so meny crap runes to get rid off
    Last edited by mmoc4e1f8a6749; 2012-02-28 at 12:15 PM.

Rune combiner? Have I been missing something for 30 levels?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Yes, on the Rune page there is a button that opens up the Rune combiner. This allows you to put runes not assigned in any of your rune lages in to do the following. 2/3 (Iforget which) runes swapped for 1 random rune on the same level, 5 runes of one level to swap to 1 randon rune from the next level up.

I used it a bit when I started to get say level 2/3 runes before I could buy them direct, also as it seemed a good idea buying 5 cheap level 2 runes and getting a level 3 rune slightly cheaper, but because you can't pick the rune you get I ended up feeling that the runes I got were far too often no use to me.
    Last edited by mmocac2167c081; 2012-02-23 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Nah Runecombinder is pointless in my eye i used it back in the days when i was arround lvl 19 or so. Just save up your IP and buy the T3 runes

Quote Originally Posted by MrDlor View Post
    Nah Runecombinder is pointless in my eye i used it back in the days when i was arround lvl 19 or so. Just save up your IP and buy the T3 runes
    Ya its kinda pointless, but its crap to have t1 / t2 runes just laying around, either fix the rune combiner or make it possible to sell old runes for like 50% of ip cost
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Ya its kinda pointless, but its crap to have t1 / t2 runes just laying around, either fix the rune combiner or make it possible to sell old runes for like 50% of ip cost
    Good idea... i woud love to clean up my interface so only the T3 runes are left... i bought the T1 and T2 runes at the beginning....BIG mistake...

Good idea... i woud love to clean up my interface so only the T3 runes are left... i bought the T1 and T2 runes at the beginning....BIG mistake...
    Ya same, regret it big time now =/

I stopped buying runes around lvl 10 when i realised it would be better to just buy champs and save for t3 runes when i ding 20.

Now I'm 17 with 11k IP and a nice sized stable of champs (do still have crappy t1 runes I would like to upgrade tho :P )

Deleted
    Why a mistake? They are very cheap and provide a good boost, a noticeable advantage over lowbies without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Why a mistake? They are very cheap and provide a good boost, a noticeable advantage over lowbies without them.
    but only useable for a "short" time in the long run, with the rune combiner working as it should, then sure its nice to get them if you wanna spend IP on it but when rune combiner broken its just waste tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    but only useable for a "short" time in the long run, with the rune combiner working as it should, then sure its nice to get them if you wanna spend IP on it but when rune combiner broken its just waste tbh
    Yeah, without ability to get rid of them they are an annoyance later on - but the combiner will surely be fixed, it's a bug, not a 'feature'. In the worst case you'll combine them a week or two later than initially intended. Also, that "short" time is more than half a hundred of games for T2 ones - maybe not much if you play 10 or 20 per day and/or use an XP boost, but if you're like me and play only a couple games per day, when friends are available, you end up using them for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jermo22 View Post
    The rune combiner is retarded anyway. let it stay broken for all i care. Would much rather just have a trade in method than the combiner.
    this wish u could like sell back your old tier 1/2 runes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jermo22 View Post
    yea tbh i would rather be able to get back 25% of the points i spent on the runes than have em sit around.