synapse spring!!!!

what macros do you use with the tinker synapse spring, due to the fact that is shares a CD with pvp trinket?

Deleted
    I got mine with SnD for PvE (and I got it with Berserking on V). It shares CD with the VP trinket aswell, so I just tried to bind em to different abilities I use often.

In pvp tho, if this is a problem. Just bind trinket or springs to a cd, like shadowstep or something (not really a pvp pro).

I have it macroed to cast before I use Pillar of Frost, since they're both on a 1 minute CD, but do not share CDs.

#showtooltip Pillar of Frost
    /use [Name of Gloves]
    /cast Pillar of Frost

Nice and simple.

I'd imagine rogues would have the same principle, but I don't know if you guys have any 1 min class CDs. maybe macro it to your opener?

#showtooltip Shadow Dance
    /use 13
    /use 10
    /cast Shadow Dance

13 is my on use pvp trinket...so this macro attempts to use it first. if its on cooldown(or im rolling with vial in my 13 slot) however itll use gloves. probably a better way to do this, but it works for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I have it macroed to cast before I use Pillar of Frost, since they're both on a 1 minute CD, but do not share CDs.

#showtooltip Pillar of Frost
    /use [Name of Gloves]
    /cast Pillar of Frost

Nice and simple.

I'd imagine rogues would have the same principle, but I don't know if you guys have any 1 min class CDs. maybe macro it to your opener?
    You could just do /use 10 ; instead, that's the glove slot =)
    hey all

Unless I need burst at a certain point in time, I have both in my sinister strike macro. This ensures maximum uptime of both abilities. They don't exactly share a CD, you just can't use one during the buff duration of the other.

/start autoattack
    /use (trinket)
    /use (gloves)
    /cast Sinister Strike

So if one isn't available it does the other (with the trinket first) and if neither is available, it just strikes as normal.

I don't understand why do you people macro it with anything in PvE. If it comes off CD 4-5 seconds before you go into deep insight, it's a DPS increase to wait a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.