Deleted

Awesome world PVP video! :>

I wish Ilum was like this on my server, on mine we're just too outnumbered :<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uLOqEFLj-o&hd=1

Hahaha, cool
    Check out my Blog if you want to learn how to Dominate SWTOR!
    It will teach you everything you need to know!
    ultimate-swtor-guide.blogspot.com/

It gets like that maybe once or twice a day on my server during prime time. Problem is Republics are so use to being base camped that even when they out number us they still are hesitant to fight us. I've watched them run away from us when the Repubs out numbered us. Then as soon as they finish the daily they just leave. Imperials like to stick around for a bit and try to farm valor, so we have a larger group of people for a longer period of time.

Usually it's a full+ raid of Imps vs 5~ Repubs at their base. Even as an Imperial that kind of situation pisses me off, so the other day I saw that just like I see it every day, I logged off, went on a different server with a heavier population and rolled a Republic.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my server the imps usually outnumber the pubs but several times they outnumber us or it is about equal, the sad thing is however that the imps will sit in middle and wait, afraid the pubs will get sad at losing and leave and thus buold up a force and overwhelm us or the republic just do not try it will be even but they seem to fear losing so just cap places and don't attack when a glorious battle could be had.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!