10+ Year Old Account

New feature on last lil patch?

So I was just running MC with a friend to farm bindings/eye, yadda yadda, and I always have bag space issue, so most of the times I win items I cannot loot, but I never cared for them or anything. So after having dinner I come back to see a bunch of mails from "The Postmaster" sending all those items I could not loot. Never seen that happen before tonight, so I'm wondering if maybe blizzard patched this last Tuesday. This definitely alleviates the tickets Qs, since there's tons of those "I won an item but didn't loot/receive it". Anyone else noticed this??
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    So I was just running MC with a friend to farm bindings/eye, yadda yadda, and I always have bag space issue, so most of the times I win items I cannot loot, but I never cared for them or anything. So after having dinner I come back to see a bunch of mails from "The Postmaster" sending all those items I could not loot. Never seen that happen before tonight, so I'm wondering if maybe blizzard patched this last Tuesday. This definitely alleviates the tickets Qs, since there's tons of those "I won an item but didn't loot/receive it". Anyone else noticed this??
    No it's not new, it's been in the game ages.

It is not a new feature being something that under certain circumstances I have seen before, allbeit rather rarely.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's far from new. Used to see it all the time if I won loot but didn't have bag space, DC'd or left too early.

I've never seen this!

But maybe that's cause I stop rolling on things when I get to like 2 empty spaces
    Last edited by blaqkmagick; 2012-04-21 at 01:35 AM.

This has been in game since at least 3.3, didn't play before that so could as well be older than that.