Just to start this off in the right way, for Mods, if this is in the wrong area, feel free to move it, also, Mod contribution to the thread is always appreciated, especially on such an in-depth topic such as this.

I am sure many people have thought about it before, from seeing fan art, comic art, or maybe even the movies, but I have wondered lately, who do people think is the most Fuckable Comic Book Character. Below I will throw in some pictures I found around the web, all of female characters but people may throw in some of their favorite Male Characters if they wish to do so too, like Tony Stark from the movie, etc.

Another thing I will add for the thread is, if you enjoy a comic book character in the adaptation of it to film, such as Tony Stark, Storm, Batman, and anyone else, you can feel free to say you like them in the film and how they look, but not in the comic.

We are looking for as much contribution to this thread as possible and opinion is always valued, and as said earlier, I will now add the pictures I mentioned above.

Warning, the Last Post is kind of huge, I didn't expect that.