Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    Theres nothing wrong with locking exp to play against trial kids infact it was more fun back when trials were 10 days because of how undergeared they were back then, it really brings back old school twinking though now trials are unlimited its not as fun as it used to be.
    No. No it's not. PvP is not fun when the opponent has no chance to fight back. I stopped playing my rogue (which was 85, not twinked, mind you) because it was so stupidly effective.

Please, enlighten me how he has not get infracted / thread closed. I would really like to know. I've reported him, he's called people trolls, insulted people, clearly flame baited, etc. And now, even a Moderator has commented in this thread without infraction. Sigh. Double standards, they are fun.

you're the reason "old-school twinking" is gone in the first place. you douchebags who only wanted to kill the easy targets took the fun out of it. back when i twinked (mid-BC right up until exp-off characters were given separate queues and games pretty much stopped popping, so don't spew your bull about wrath babies) it was only a good game if there were other, equally geared characters to go against. facerolling a bunch of 20-23s wasn't fun.

Theres nothing wrong with locking exp to play against trial kids infact it was more fun back when trials were 10 days because of how undergeared they were back then, it really brings back old school twinking though now trials are unlimited its not as fun as it used to be.
    it doesn't
    whats wrong with you? your dad used to beat you up ? so now you are revenging on defenseless newbies ?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    And now, even a Moderator has commented in this thread without infraction. Sigh. Double standards, they are fun.
    hes not moderator of this subforum
    Last edited by Finear; 2012-02-24 at 02:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are many experienced and hardcore wow players who may or not still have an active account that "twink" in the level 20-24 bracket using a Free To Play account. I for one raid on my 85 4 days a week, have a lv 70 sunwell twink, but I decided to make a F2P lv 20 on the aerie peak server because it sounded challenging and fun. Getting a near BiS character while utilizing all of the professions while not being able to xfer gold, use the AH, trade etc takes time. A LOT OF TIME. You also have to win ~200 bg's to get your first BOA item. It will take months or years of pvp on a F2P account to get BiS. But that's the beauty of twinking, you will then for the end of time have a BiS toon that can fairly compete with the rest of BiS toons in that bracket. Assuming everyone is lv 20, not 24.

The people that are "12 year old kids" or at least are acting like them are the people who have made a level 24 twink just to grief the F2P players. You know that they made a 24 just for this reason b/c since F2P twinking became popular 6 months ago, the amount of lv 24 twinks has skyrocketed. At lv 24 you have more gear, more talents, more skills, way better enchants, professions, etc. You also can powerlevel your way to the top and get a full BOA set instantly. What takes a F2P hardcore twinker years takes a lv 24 "twink" a week. It isn't fair to play as a level 24 and I can't imagine why it would be fun to have such an advantage over other people. Do these players just all have a tiny penis?

To the OP. WOW! You have an amazing advantage over the F2P lv 20 twinks and now your complaining that they are beating you and want blizzard to take away their accounts and wipe away the years of work they have done. You seriously need to walk in the shoes of a person who has had to endure a millisecond of hard work, because you're a spoiled waste of life.

Just got started on my F2P feral druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enkriek/simple
    Last edited by Brewswami; 2012-02-24 at 02:17 AM.
    Jobahlie-Mage- Only of it's kind since Vanilla WoW

Deleted
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...errogue/simple

Wish I had a US account to camp him :<

Might go do it on a trial account :P

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...errogue/simple

Wish I had a US account to camp him :<

Might go do it on a trial account :P
    i am working on a prot pally now so i can hold flag and farm gy so yea you wont know who i am(not gonna be on this server).

10+ Year Old Account

Please, enlighten me how he has not get infracted / thread closed. I would really like to know. I've reported him, he's called people trolls, insulted people, clearly flame baited, etc. And now, even a Moderator has commented in this thread without infraction. Sigh. Double standards, they are fun.
    Agree.

No dissrespect to the mods (cuzz i loves you all) but, these forums have a lot of this crap on them. Threads like this should not just be locked but deleted. They are not constructive or helpful to anyone. The only thing they do is piss people off and clutter up my favorite forums. Not that i want a completely censored message board but it sucks to have to sift through pages of topics to find "that one thread" that had that really good write up about xxxx. I hope you know what i mean.

Also, dont feed trolls and they will just die slowly in their moms basement from starvation.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewswami View Post
    There are many experienced and hardcore wow players who may or not still have an active account that "twink" in the level 20-24 bracket using a Free To Play account. I for one raid on my 85 4 days a week, have a lv 70 sunwell twink, but I decided to make a F2P lv 20 on the aerie peak server because it sounded challenging and fun. Getting a near BiS character while utilizing all of the professions while not being able to xfer gold, use the AH, trade etc takes time. A LOT OF TIME. You also have to win ~200 bg's to get your first BOA item. It will take months or years of pvp on a F2P account to get BiS. But that's the beauty of twinking, you will then for the end of time have a BiS toon that can fairly compete with the rest of BiS toons in that bracket. Assuming everyone is lv 20, not 24.

The people that are "12 year old kids" or at least are acting like them are the people who have made a level 24 twink just to grief the F2P players. You know that they made a 24 just for this reason b/c since F2P twinking became popular 6 months ago, the amount of lv 24 twinks has skyrocketed. At lv 24 you have more gear, more talents, more skills, way better enchants, professions, etc. You also can powerlevel your way to the top and get a full BOA set instantly. What takes a F2P hardcore twinker years takes a lv 24 "twink" a week. It isn't fair to play as a level 24 and I can't imagine why it would be fun to have such an advantage over other people. Do these players just all have a tiny penis?

To the OP. WOW! You have an amazing advantage over the F2P lv 20 twinks and now your complaining that they are beating you and want blizzard to take away their accounts and wipe away the years of work they have done. You seriously need to walk in the shoes of a person who has had to endure a millisecond of hard work, because you're a spoiled waste of life.

Just got started on my F2P feral druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enkriek/simple
    rofl druid using strength ring.
    Oh and i made my 24 hunter before 24s were popular(when trials were 10 days) was so much more fun back then camping 500 hp noobs.
    Last edited by kidkilla; 2012-02-24 at 02:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    rofl rogue using strength ring.
    Oh and i made my 24 hunter before 24s were popular(when trials were 10 days) was so much more fun back then camping 500 hp noobs.
    You just keep digging deeper child. I am a druid not a rogue. I also said I just started. You're pathetic.
    Jobahlie-Mage- Only of it's kind since Vanilla WoW

15+ Year Old Account
    Please, enlighten me how he has not get infracted / thread closed.
    As finear mentioned this sadly isn't my sub-forum or else i would of done it after i finished reading

rofl druid using strength ring.
    go away you are a disgrace to human race

i still shit on trial kids. Its just that back then when trials were 10 days i would be able to camp 4-5 trial kids at once on my 24 hunter. Now i have to do it with a 24 rogue and atmost be able to camp a trial kid at once. Still its fun camping a trial kid then going to his server and telling him how fail he is later.
    anything i would say to this would get me infracted.

oh, and btw, bragging about shitting on people that have played the game for like... 3 hours? (thats about how long it takes to get to level 20 right as a newbie right?) just PROVES that A) you have no skill, B) you are a dirtbag, and C) youre bad for business.

cheers.

i loved twinking toons back when you didnt get BG experience. but it wasnt the running around camping people and being a complete ASSHOLE that made it fun, it was challenging myself to see how many KBs i could get without dying. taking risks (like holding BS in AB by myself against an onslaught of angry horde), etc.

and, this thread ought to be locked.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    anything i would say to this would get me infracted.

oh, and btw, bragging about shitting on people that have played the game for like... 3 hours? (thats about how long it takes to get to level 20 right as a newbie right?) just PROVES that A) you have no skill, B) you are a dirtbag, and C) youre bad for business.

cheers.

i loved twinking toons back when you didnt get BG experience. but it wasnt the running around camping people and being a complete ASSHOLE that made it fun, it was challenging myself to see how many KBs i could get without dying. taking risks (like holding BS in AB by myself against an onslaught of angry horde), etc.

and, this thread ought to be locked.
    camping a 500hp noob is the best way to get the most kbs without dying

Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    As finear mentioned this sadly isn't my sub-forum or else i would of done it after i finished reading
    This will be my last post in this topic, because I'm sure discussing moderation is infractable, but... are you not able to contact others that can? Really frustrating when people make these topics, and completely ignore logical responses. This thread is 3 days old, no reason it's still open. Not much more I can do, other than report it.

Taking previous people's advice and stop feeding him. He's not even trying anymore. Calling Druids Rogues, etc.

Like kidkilla doesn't have the boa helm or back.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummertoad View Post
    Like kidkilla doesn't have the boa helm or back.
    i will be getting a boa helm and cloak soon. But it will be the strength tank one for my 24 pally i am making to hold flag and farm gy.

15+ Year Old Account
    got any screen caps of a decent K/D ratio there killa?

got any screen caps of a decent K/D ratio there killa?
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3126/scoreej.jpg
    there camping a trial kid 17 times

15+ Year Old Account
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3126/scoreej.jpg
    there camping a trial kid 17 times
    blanking out everything else shows us nothing.

blanking out everything else shows us nothing.
    u wanted to see k/d stuff i blanked stuff out for privacy concerns
    Last edited by kidkilla; 2012-02-24 at 02:51 AM.