Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

The Real TotalBiscuit

About 5 years ago, I had a very minor feud with TotalBiscuit and his WoW Radio posse. I was young and immature at the time and really got mad at him for mostly my own faults, but whatever the case, I was pretty angry and he was probably just really annoyed. Anyway, one late night, in July of 2007, just over 4 and a half years ago, a few of my friends and I jokingly sat around for a few minutes writing a parody of The Real Slim Shady by Eminem, replacing Eminem with TotalBiscuit and changing other jokes to fit the subject. With no intention of recording the song (as it was a fairly poorly written parody, simply replacing names in the song for the most part), the next day, our friend Illyrian presented us with this recording.

Because TB’s major explosion in popularity came after WoW Radio, many of you will probably not understand most of the subtle jokes in this song. But, I’ve had it on my computer forever now and decided that it was time to share it. It’s all in good fun. I have absolutely no problems with TB and nothing against him at all. In fact, I really enjoy watching the new stuff he puts out on YouTube. I highly doubt TB would take any offense to this video as the events being referred to are so far gone now. I'm sure he'd just laugh it right off. I'm not claiming that this is anything great, because it most definitely is not, but, here it is, just for fun. Enjoy…

http://youtu.be/gKsp4E7XYDU

Last edited by Punchline; 2012-02-21 at 12:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That...was awful.

Next time you dig up some awful thing from your past, do us a favor and keep it to yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    That...was awful.

Next time you dig up some awful thing from your past, do us a favor and keep it to yourself.
    +1 or +10 for 10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    That doesn't even sound like totalbiscuit, and I've listened to him since the early wowradio days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    That...was awful.

haha, couldn't have said it better my self

I don't really like TB that much. Every time I watched one of his videos it always had some negativity in it and he always tries to act like he knows everything. I don't know, that's just me. I use to be subscribed to him on Youtube but I'm not anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    That doesn't even sound like totalbiscuit, and I've listened to him since the early wowradio days.
    It's a guy named Illyrian.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved it, thanks dude! hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

For a moment i thought it was about how he looked like in real life. So is that him? i never really seen him on youtube or anything only heard his voice.
    Regardless someone could use a nap in that picture i think.

I thought we was way fatter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeras View Post
    For a moment i thought it was about how he looked like in real life. So is that him? i never really seen him on youtube or anything only heard his voice.
    thats not him :P he is a larger man if i remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeras View Post
    Yes, I'm pretty sure that is him, it's just a very old photo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchline View Post
    Yes, I'm pretty sure that is him, it's just a very old photo.
    really? it looks nothing like him now lol

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    really? it looks nothing like him now lol
    It's funny because I was surprised myself when I saw newer photos of him. The picture in the video is actually how I remembered him lol

Deleted
    It's funny because I was surprised myself when I saw newer photos of him. The picture in the video is actually how I remembered him lol

but hes not wearing a top hat!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    but hes not wearing a top hat!
    This is pre-top hat era TB! :O

Thats an old picture for sure, lol.

Deleted
    This is pre-top hat era TB! :O
    where did you even get an old picture of him?

what exactly does this have to do with Warcraft?