Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    A picture with some music in the background made me instantly close and downrate the so-called "video".
    Who ever called it a "video"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    A picture with some music in the background made me instantly close and downrate the so-called "video".
    Yea it was pathetic to be honest.

TB comes up with some great points in his videos, he's actually doing a lot for us, the players by using his fame to actually go against some truly appalling gaming decisions being made lately. Namely raping us for $$ and not accepting what so many are accepting without question. Also poor game design decisions. Don't agree with everything he says but he's a breath of fresh air and much needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    What did you use to record?
    Sounds like a... microwave or a shoe.
    ....A shoe??? I'd understand a potato but a shoe? o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    What I see after reading the replies on this thread.

TB bashes the game you love = TB sucks and has bad opinions and is a bad commentator.
    TB likes the same game you like (WoW) = TB is a good guy and you totally like him... but if he says something bad about the game you like, then you hate him for it.

People have different opinions ppl and hating someone for bashing or criticizing the game you love just makes you look like a tool.
    If TB said only good things about every single thing and did not criticize anything it would make him look like a tool.

People get angry when someone attacks or says bad things about something that they love and have spent time and money on... but seriously.. hating someone for it is just retarded.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by epec View Post
    It's not that old. It's from like 2006. He use to be really skinny and then suddenly exploded in size about 4 years later. He's so huge now and so is his wife, which is bizarre because she was super skinny and hot when she worked for WoW Radio. I guess having like 2 kids will do that to you, but age really caught up with them. It's very odd how much he's changed in size and it's clearly changed the sound of his voice a lot. I say this being a fan of TB for probably 8 years now. I still have his first podcast he ever did on WoW Radio from 2005. The ironic part is in the 8 years I've been supporting him, the only time I've ever tried to talk to him he blew me off and wouldn't even return my messages.

All the shallow stuff aside, he's still one of the best SC2 commentators and I still love his work. I loved it when he got to cast Dreamhack. I hope they invite him back again this year.
    he gets thousands of messages a day.. you can't honestly believe he can reply to every message he gets...he would never be able to put out any content...blew you off? no...he has moderators that read his mail and relay relevant information to him..

I remember you Punchline, you won't know me though
    Yeah TB has changed a lot, he was very very skinny back then and when I met him at Bloodstock. I used to be a huge wow radio fan, he pissed a lot of people there off.

He's a waaaaaay bigger asshat now but always was to an extent, the best thing about TotalBiscuit was always Kikijiki.

He will always have his devout fan boys, back in the day I was one, but they won't always be the same people and it gets tiring fast. Especially if you try playing games with him (hi strength gem in your belt I guess it was hard to take him and his arrogance seriously after realising he wasn't ever a good player or knew what he was talking about really.
    Last edited by Beasty; 2012-02-28 at 07:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I unsubbed from him once he stopped making WoW videos.

The only reason I haven't unsubbed OMFGcata is because I find Jesey entertaining. With the exception of that horrific band of idiots he is playing mindcraft with. God, their voices even piss me off.

Same goes for Yogscast, they're actually fun to hear despite not touching an ounce of WoW.

I think of TB as a bit of a broken/outdated record, I don't think I ever smile or "lol" during his videos. He just serves it cold.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWFlame View Post
    I don't really like TB that much. Every time I watched one of his videos it always had some negativity in it and he always tries to act like he knows everything. I don't know, that's just me. I use to be subscribed to him on Youtube but I'm not anymore...
    i dont know m8 but usually a "cynical brit" is quite cynical.

damn he looks like 24 in that picture now he looks like he is 46

10+ Year Old Account
    I love TB. It was disappointing when he quit WoW (I watched his 'I quit' video. Even though TB is awesome, the reasons he stated why he quit were AWFUL).

He did a Q&A with Jesse Cox about 6 months ago and he explained why he hates WoW now (and when I mean hate, I mean HATE), and I actually agreed with almost all his reasons.

---------- Post added 2012-02-28 at 11:50 AM ----------

Also, that video was terrible.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    what exactly does this have to do with Warcraft?
    Pretty much nothing. The guy got famous pandering to Blizzard and now all he is does is pander to GW2 fans saying whatever it take to get clicks on his videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unitos View Post
    I thought we was way fatter?

TB Changes,--ALOT.

Look at him from WoW-Radio Days, to days at around 08 and those Sweeden travels and interviews, to TGS Podcasts right now at 2012, tell me how different he looks. He dosen't even look like the same guy.
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    So, wait.

You got into a feud with someone you have never met, over opinions on a game, then you and your friends decided to write a parody video mocking somebody who you don't know in an incredibly unfunny way?

Not judging but... really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauren View Post
    damn he looks like 24 in that picture now he looks like he is 46
    He does change alot from 05-12 he looks very, very different, but rememer how much work this guy does.

"GW2 (Previously WoW cata beta..which was alot of work ), SC2, WTF IS, Mailbox, I think DCUO aswell?" ..what else am I missing?
    Not to mention a wife and child in the U.S. But personally, he's a very simple, basic man. He tries not to outshine or do anything, he just does what he needs to do, which is why he looks very dull, Jesse on the other hand for example, is entertaining and not to mention, I think he seriously put some weight..but it's all good :P.
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    terrible video :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hawt09 View Post
    So, wait.

You got into a feud with someone you have never met, over opinions on a game, then you and your friends decided to write a parody video mocking somebody who you don't know in an incredibly unfunny way?

Not judging but... really?

I could possibly answer this with a very long and logical answers of facts and opinions, or I could take a shortcut and say, ..It's the Internet ..I don't think I seriously need to explain any more, do I?
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    Horrible video tbh :S

But on the TotalBiscuit subject, he's a top guy that does alot for the gaming industry mainly Esports, he pumps his own cash into the Starcraft 2 scene and even sponsors one of the pro players now along with running his own tournament paying the prize pool out of his own pocket.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once made the mistake of commenting on one of TotalBiscuit's pre-cataclysm videos criticising some relatively minor issue, and not in a particularly nasty way or anything. By the response I got you'd think I'd compared him to Charles Manson or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Beasty View Post
    I remember you Punchline, you won't know me though
    lol! Oh you do?! :P