Hi before i start i want to say this idea is still being worked on a few of my guildies and firends think it might have some potential. This is in no way ment to insult any one. I have been plaing far less then usual due to my work situation. I have tried the LFR and I see how it works, its just far to easy. I have gone in and one shot each boss except Ultraxion and Madness with a random made group with out a problem in far less time then it should take to do a raid. Im still looking for a challenge but due to my work i dont have a set time i can log on so a hard core guild with requirements are out. Most guilds i have talked to that do the hard modes on my server require set raid time and day. Which got me thinking of this Idea. its a take on LFR except lets call it LFHR (looking for heroic raid). What this would do is take the Hard modes and add it to the lfr stile system. The loot i havent figured out yet but have it not give any titles or mounts that way it dosent take away form Guilds doing the Harde modes have it give lower gear lvl itmes too (like i said i havent figured that part out yet.). Thus system would be almost the same as LFR now except it would have average Ilvl as well as a Raid grade (working on a name) requirement to que for raid. How this would work is Add in a feature that will grade the player in LFR. For example It would grade ur damage to make sure ur ready for the fight in the LFHR. So say you stand in fire and die u get a deduction on you grade. this could be for any one. Tanks would have say u dont move out of a Shock wave and die u lose points u dont taunt when u should u lose points the hunter dosent trap or mage sheep or any one that needs to cc the lose points (Granted the CC would be a little hard to track so maybe cut that form the list.) at the end of each boss u would get a grade ie a,b,c,d,f, or a number grade. AT the end of the raid you get the raid grade out of the combination of the boss grades. I have done a few of the Hard modes in early Cata so i cant say im a expert on every thing i havent done any in FL or DS because of work. But the ones that i have done i have seen some people that either didnt know what to avoid or to do and que to 3 or 4 people messing up we lost the kill and its simple things that got messed up. This would work for those that dont have a steady time to play so can run with their guild but want to do the hard mode content. This would also help players become better at the game. They could do a little Grade sheet when the exit the raid kind of like the pop up window in pvp/arena saying u got a D for this boss this is why you stood in fire x time so u lost x points. Now they know what to work on to get better rather then some one yelling You suck. I dont see this causing a problem for guilds that are sturdy. This I dont think would be too hard for Blizzard to implement Since all fo the info you would be grade on is all in the combat log. I just miss the Felling of a challenging fight. I know there are people out there that might have the same problem as I do. Please GIve me any feed back to improve this idea its still in the works. Id like to have something a little more Solid before taking it up on the blizzard forums. Thank you for your Kind and Quick responce.