MMO suggestions?

Hi im a wow player been playing since burning crusade , I usually raid once a week with my guild on DS and that is all fun and games. But I get burnt out on doing dailys and heroics. I was wondering if some of you mmo experts out there knew any free trials or f2p games out there that might be worth trying out.

So Far I have tried

Dc Universe
    Starwars the old republic
    Aion
    Runes of Magic
    Forsaken world
    Perfect world

Im Preordering Tera on friday but I need something to play =) until then.

Im currently Trying to get the beta for Diablo3 , Thesecretworld ,Firefall, and tera .. but no luck yet!

If you have any suggestions , that would be most helpful

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, when I got sick of WoW, I went to Rift for a couple of months.
    Sure it's a WoW clone, but it has some interesting Soul (Talent) Mechanics, and it's great being able to change to do whatever I want, and to make it how I want it *even if it isn't the best* the Rift invasion mechanics are great, and the community is great.

Other than that, just continue to have hope for Tera, Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World. I hope they all succeed, I couldn't care less about a WoW Killer.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Vindictus
    Rift (it has a similar trial program to WoW)
    Champions Online
    City of Heroes
    Everquest 2
    Lineage 2
    Age of Conan

All are solid games depending on what you're looking for.

thanks guys for your input I will check them out!

Deleted
    allods online. extremely polished really good! but its nothing new really, so its grind and all that old shit.

Dungeon and Dragons Online <--- Great game played since beta, was great when it was a pay to play service and still great now. Level cap I think is 20 but it breaks in into 5 segments per level so its really 100 levels to gain.

Dungeons only so you only get EXP and rewards if you finish the dungeon.

Player base might be a bit low but they recently consolidated a buch of server so I think there is only a few servers online.

Great free to play game! that once was a pay to play so you are getting quite a deal there.

Does anyone play Eden Eternal? I just found out about this game and looks really fun, but haven't played it yet.
    (Sorry to hijack your thread)
    But is there anyone else who can recommend some more MMOs to get into?
    Can't play Vindictus since I live in South America =/