Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by scso232 View Post
    just make sure your calories are not from fat and youll be starting right
    Rather, make sure you take in less calories than you expend and you'll be starting right. In principle it doesn't matter if you eat crisps or salad, as long as you take in less calories than you expend, you'll lose weight. Obviously you shouldn't just live off a bag or two of crisps a day, but...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scso232 View Post
    just make sure your calories are not from fat and youll be starting right
    Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard...
    If you cut out fat you will be one hungry fucker.
    You need Fat more than Carbs for example.

If you should reduce something other than calories, reduce carbs. Not fat.
    Fat DOES NOT make you Fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eat healthy work out. Don't be lasy.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Just take a walk or jog for about 30 min (just chill and take some time off) and eat less carbs (don't eat romen, too many carbs).

You know i've heard this stuff before and think most of these will work, I "have" the willpower to do it, but for some reason I choose not to. I'm very capable of cutting myself off of those things. Water is ok, i can cut back on bread. Cheese is the only thing I'm hesitant about cutting off. I absolutely love cheese. Other than that addiction to cheese that i have, i think the only problem i have is just not doing what i know i'm capable of. I guess i'm lazy, but if you actually do these things it'll pay off. Good luck to those of you.

Also another question: i don't like leaving my house that much but i still want some exercise, what could i do in the comfort of my own room? Eventually i'll get out and do things but i'm not comfortable going outside just walking around too much because it makes me feel kind of paranoid, I feel like someone is watching me. Some bad run-ins during the few times i go outside.

Sorry for the long post, good luck again to those trying to lose weight!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wpken View Post
    You know i've heard this stuff before and think most of these will work, I "have" the willpower to do it, but for some reason I choose not to. I'm very capable of cutting myself off of those things. Water is ok, i can cut back on bread. Cheese is the only thing I'm hesitant about cutting off. I absolutely love cheese. Other than that addiction to cheese that i have, i think the only problem i have is just not doing what i know i'm capable of. I guess i'm lazy, but if you actually do these things it'll pay off. Good luck to those of you.

Also another question: i don't like leaving my house that much but i still want some exercise, what could i do in the comfort of my own room? Eventually i'll get out and do things but i'm not comfortable going outside just walking around too much because it makes me feel kind of paranoid, I feel like someone is watching me. Some bad run-ins during the few times i go outside.

Sorry for the long post, good luck again to those trying to lose weight!
    You dont have to cut out cheese. And if you really crave bread, eat it whole wheat.
    You can do P90x in your home.
    And if you want shorter but effective workouts, try
    http://hasfit.com/30-day-fitness-cha...hape-fast.html

Just jab yourself and go to the gym everyday...