Deleted

Run speed stacking

Hey,

Does the catform extra run speed stack with other run speed improvements? More specificly I'm thinking of the boot enchants and PvP set bonus.

Thanks in advance.

No... it says on the TT does not stack with other movement increasing effects, the set bonus will but not the enchant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    No... it says on the TT does not stack with other movement increasing effects, the set bonus will but not the enchant.
    To be fair, in-game TT are notorious for being misleading or just plain wrong.

Deleted
    Feral Swiftness Rank 2
    Requires Cat Form
    Increases your movement speed by 30% in Cat Form and increases your chance to dodge while in Cat Form or Bear Form by 4%.

In addition, your Dash and Stampeding Roar have a 100% chance to remove all movement impairing effects from affected targets when used.
    Link: Wowhead

As far as i can see, it doesnt say anything about stacking with other abilities...?

If one of the said increments say 'Does not stack with similar effects' in their tooltips, it doesn't matter if Feral swiftness doesn't say it.

Iirc, the enchant says it doesn't stack, but if you can find something that doesn't say, you can assume that it will stack with your catspeed.

In catform, my movement speed on the character tab is 130% without the 4 set pvp bonus on.
    With the 4-set pvp bonus, my movement speed is 149%.
    I'm not willing (too cheap) to re-enchant my boots, or even to enchant a junk pair of boots, to see what the change would be, but I believe that the speed boosts you can get outside of the feral talent, won't stack. Or rather, the highest speed boost you have (likely the pvp bonus) will stack with the cat form bonus, but the others won't work unless you remove the pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    In catform, my movement speed on the character tab is 130% without the 4 set pvp bonus on.
    With the 4-set pvp bonus, my movement speed is 149%.
    I'm not willing (too cheap) to re-enchant my boots, or even to enchant a junk pair of boots, to see what the change would be, but I believe that the speed boosts you can get outside of the feral talent, won't stack. Or rather, the highest speed boost you have (likely the pvp bonus) will stack with the cat form bonus, but the others won't work unless you remove the pvp gear.
    Eathen vitality costs like 2 dusts :P That's like 1 - 2 g on most servers!

Deleted
    Awesome, thanks for the quick replies to all of you.

Have a nice day!

10+ Year Old Account
    It does not.
    As far as I know, 30% increased speed stacks just with pvp set bonus and worgen Dark Intent. Dark Intentent actually even multiplies the speed by 1.4, making it 182.

Neither it does stack with temporary speed increases, like stampeding roar and dash, you will still have 160 and 170 speed accordingly.

Deleted
    Additionally, Drums of Speed stack with everything, if you happen to be a leatherworker :P The mats are a pain to get unfortunately