Bug that vengeful gladiators cowl isnt blue?

Is it a bug? It looks like it was just replaced with the t6 helm...
    "Im Chad "Brosef" Huntington. And I despise looking at fat people. So I came up with Bro90X. The only BROgram that will MURDER you into shape."

"Energy drinks? Those are full of empty calories, fatty calories, LOSER CALORIES; WATER?! That'll go straight to your hate handles!"

"But Chad I cant do thirty pull ups", TAKE THE CURLY FRIES OUT OF YOU MOUTH AND TRY HIPPO!"

It was always that way for certain race and gender combos. Whether it was a bug or not then, I have no idea, but nothing has changed from then to now. It should still have blue wings, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    It was always that way for certain race and gender combos. Whether it was a bug or not then, I have no idea, but nothing has changed from then to now. It should still have blue wings, though.
    Well...there goes my set idea...wouldve look good on undead too
    "Im Chad "Brosef" Huntington. And I despise looking at fat people. So I came up with Bro90X. The only BROgram that will MURDER you into shape."

"Energy drinks? Those are full of empty calories, fatty calories, LOSER CALORIES; WATER?! That'll go straight to your hate handles!"

"But Chad I cant do thirty pull ups", TAKE THE CURLY FRIES OUT OF YOU MOUTH AND TRY HIPPO!"

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    No..................................... It's bugged for everyone and is an exact copy of T6

We had quite the discussion on this a few weeks ago here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ith+more+wings
    Cyner#1996

they should fix this.

The Deathmist mask has been a bugged colour since 4.2 :/
    Has the same colours as the Dreadmist mask, so don't count on the colour changing soon! Haha