What class would you recomend for Pvp

So, im comming back to wow from Swotor, and now im wondering what the ideal class is for pvp.
    Im willing to power level one of my chars to lvl 85 in matter of weeks. So the question is,
    what class is the most fun in pvp, or simply the best

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a retridin for PvP and the burst dmg (every 2 minutes) is quite good, and the rest of the time it's... bleh. Though you can do very good damage every 2 minutes

Ideal or most fun class to play can really only be decided by you. Also the best class/spec changes depending on the scenario. Obviously certain classes are going to be considered by some to be overpowered/tuned. IMHO you should first decide what role/s you want to try. From there choose a class that is capable of fulfilling that role. Then play the class to level 20 or 30 and decide if you like it. If you are simply wanting to do something different choose a role that is completely the opposite. (healer - dps ; melee - ranged)

I think you mean Sw:tor?

Deleted
    Melee: Rogue
    Caster: Mage
    Healer: Shaman

Thats the simple answer.

As above poster said tho it isnt really that easy sometimes. Try some classes out and see what you like.

Whatever works well with your friends. Try to pick something you like but factor in viability there somewhere

If you want strong solo for random bgs, rogue is really good right now and you don't have to be good to beat decent geared people and feral is pretty strong. Honestly it comes down to play style right now. If you want easy, rogue. If you want to prove your better than other people pick any other class. Rogues counter, counters and can reset the fight in their favor. I don't know of many other classes that can boast that.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im lvling a frost DK throught bgs atm, and its really fun! Good damage and armor, but i find the self healing low and lacks a stun... But have Good slows (ice chains and frost fever)

Deleted
    We've never really been too keen on threads like this; as always, it's nothing personal, but it usually leads to a lot of conflict and hostility all around - "go this class because it's OP as fuck" "NO UR OP MY CLASS IS PERFECTLY FINE" "Are you fucking dumb? It's clear your class is OP", etc. etc.