Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Nope! In Tor i don't have a gear advantage because there's no "pvp stat" before 50, and my Op is 41. I don't feel any class runs pvp once you get around 305+. I feel there IS balance there.
    So then you have the talent advantage? I don't know how you can feel that 3 jumping you, you taking one down and surviving long enough till help comes is 'balance'. Sounds like it's just fun for you ... 3 on one you should be dead if there wasn't *some* sort of advantage, and if there isn't, then you were just roflstompin newbs, and again ... not so much fun to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or they could of been bad, I have noticted people who wait for one or two more to attack a single player are not very skilled.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

10+ Year Old Account
    i see no difference between WoW and SWtor exept the Grafic and Setting...

All you mentioned above OP could be done in wow too. Imo Tor is just the same..leveling to maxlevel, raid or PvP... maybe a instance in between.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Yup... I'm sure you logged off in the middle of raids and always got an invite back...
    Yup... I'm sure you can do the same in swtor and always get an invite back...

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moinaldo View Post
    Let's review.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    I was playing wow pretty hardcore, killing same bosses every week and i thought i was happy.
    With try TOR, whole new dimension opened to me - why would i repeat killing same boss every time waiting to "that" piece of loot to drop and sitting in cities in the meantime with all maxed proffs, with 10lvl 85 toons, oh why i was so tunnelvisioned?

Now, i play 4 toons at the same time and i pray to level them as slowly as i can. Hear the stories, chat with unknown people on the planet, logging off in non-rested zones just to avoid rested bonus, flashpoint or two - in short its great, relaxing and casual game for me
    At 1st, i really missed my wow addons - healbot as No.1 (used it for monitoring buffs and debuffs, not healing itself only),but i got used to be w/o it and im fine now. Recount would help too, but no need anymore for it, game is just pure casual fun and not rocket-science like wow was. Thank god no elitistjerks reading anymore, no min-maxing, just pure joy...
    And when i level all my 4 classes, i will switch to republic side and level them all to see the stories.
    My real life changed also - i dont need to attend strict raid times, i can go afk whenever i want, my Mrs is also plesased with this as I can stop playing whenever i want and do my duties (ye, that one too )

Yes, i saw the Sun after all those wow years - long live swtor
    Casual playing not even max level. Not even raiding yet. So no worries about invites to the next raid.

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    So you cant go afk in WoW? Even if i was in a sweet progression guild, i did go offline when i want to. So stop that shit.
    In a progression raid guild. Max level. Logging off in the middle of raids? Don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Moinaldo View Post
    Might wanna read the whole thing and not jump in on one comment.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    so you don´t do pvp when you´re 50 then? because there is a pvp stat... and it does make a huge difference
    and with lvl 41 you have a talentadvantage, probably most of the time
    I don't have a 50, what i was trying to say, is there is no gear advantage while leveling up, like Heirlooms in wow (HUGE MISTAKE if you ask me). Actually yes, i fight people lower than me, but a lot of people are closer to my level, and because of the bolster i can't one shot anyone even a level 10. Just the way "balances" it out a bit.

---------- Post added 2012-02-23 at 07:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TanksBosses View Post
    So then you have the talent advantage? I don't know how you can feel that 3 jumping you, you taking one down and surviving long enough till help comes is 'balance'. Sounds like it's just fun for you ... 3 on one you should be dead if there wasn't *some* sort of advantage, and if there isn't, then you were just roflstompin newbs, and again ... not so much fun to me.
    Not what i meant. Of course if three people jump me in tor i am dead. BUT, i can take one down before that happens, in wow i get jumped by three people i am stunned to death in 3 seconds. When i get to 50 i will report back how i feel about the balance.

Deleted
    Swtor is fun for the leveling expirience, grew tired of it the moment I dinged 50.

It's worth the money if you are into lore games.