Deleted

About random bgs -that some still enjoy

Is it really that important to catter to casuals and give cataclysmic gear to everyone ?!...
    Pvp diferences in skill and gear, or both is what makes things fun

Deleted
    Yes it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirse View Post
    Yes it is.
    well yeah ....money
    But once they believed in providing an epic experience. And on that subject, an epic feeling to epics..selling out wasn`t just their thang, so claimed the beared dude with ozzy rings at blizzcon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    well yeah ....money
    But once they believed in providing an epic experience. And on that subject, an epic feeling to epics..selling out wasn`t just their thang, so claimed the beared dude with ozzy rings at blizzcon
    I disagree, the game (in my opinion) is better than ever. If you don't like it, just move on. Instead of making silly topics like this one.
    Last edited by mmocc5c84f0af8; 2012-02-21 at 04:08 PM.

In pvp it should be skill that decides the winner. I think it's good that you can get the better gear by doing random bgs. Why should a bad pvp player who does a bit of arena or rated bg get a gear advantage over someone who prefers doing random battlegrounds?

Remember that you were never required to be good at arenas or rated bgs to get the gear that is now available from random bgs. So it was never really a reward for playing better, except for the few pieces with a rating requirement.
    Last edited by 6kle; 2012-02-21 at 04:45 PM.

If you're a competitor, beating someone by outplaying them should give you the most satisfaction. When I used to play DotA, I would always join Scourge because the creator of the game (who would be on the opposite side) would usually be pretty decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Yes it is. That way I can still gear up after I have a full 390-set on 1 of my chars.
    I don't see why high rated players should have a advantage in Random bg's(besides being more skilled).