Poll: Diablo 3, Switching to it or not?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll play multiple games. it'll be D3 and something, just what will depend on when D3 is released.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

No switching involved, I'll keep playing both, as I do with the rest of my vast library of games. ><
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by lolvik View Post
    I dont see why you cant play WoW AND Diablo? It's not a sub-based game, so.
    this^^^^^^^^^^^^

I will be doing both (assuming I get a better computer before D3 comes out...my current one barely runs wow)

EDIT: also **of (had to)

I will play both, WoW and D3 so no switching from me, missing the option in poll!

Unless MOP is any good im done with WoW when D3 come sout
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry its only the wow haters that are saying there switching wow for diablo 3 but we know they will play both.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be giving up my current WoW game, but will still play D3 when it is available for me to download since I signed up for the annual pass so will be getting it for free.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a heartbeat.
    I'm only still in WoW till D3 comes then I'm out the door.
    Seven years is long enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    I will continue to play WoW, but D3 will take up a lot of my time...and I mean A LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's not an MMO and there is no subscription... where does switching come into this?
    I think it comes down to a time issue for some. For example I only have about 12-20 hours a week for gaming, so if I'm raiding for 8 of it and doing LFR/PuGs on alts for another 6 I'm never going to be able to get anywhere in D3, so it's one or the other. And I'm going for D3 fasho.

Deleted
    Well I'm going to be playing it a lot! Not "switching" per se, as I will still be playing all my other games too I will be playing WoW around the same as I am now but playing Diablo too... bonus, I can play D3 at work

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stand WoW anymore, so yeah i'll give it a go and see. If I don't like it, won't be coming back for WoW. I think it's time to clean the dust over my PS2 anyways
    Last edited by arukas; 2012-02-21 at 11:13 PM. Reason: typing

It's not an MMO, so I'll play it just like I play any game other than WoW, ie I'll fit it in around WoW.

Ie, it'll sit on my shelf indefinitely while I obsess over the remaining achievements in WoW.

I'm not sure why these sorts of conversations exist. Diablo is a filler game to be played when you are bored of your current true vice. Thats how EVERY diablo game has been. That doesn't make it a bad game, thats just the void it fills. A game like this doesn't have the depth and customization to make it a true vice game. Just look at the lack of character customization. Its a really fun game to play when you are bored of your current one, waiting for new content, whatever. But I'll continue to play WoW or whatever I happen to be playing when this game finally comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    I'm not sure why these sorts of conversations exist. Diablo is a filler game to be played when you are bored of your current true vice. Thats how EVERY diablo game has been. That doesn't make it a bad game, thats just the void it fills. A game like this doesn't have the depth and customization to make it a true vice game. Just look at the lack of character customization. Its a really fun game to play when you are bored of your current one, waiting for new content, whatever. But I'll continue to play WoW or whatever I happen to be playing when this game finally comes out.
    i disagree on that. my personal opinion is blizz will make diablo huge. guessing that because they're adding a real money AH and i have yet to see that on wow which already is a cheap p...... as it is. Let's face facts blizz has been trying to milk it out so bad that should Wow ever give birth to any child it would starve to death cus Wow can't produce anymore milk for the newly born infant.

But opinions differ and i respect yours
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

^ A new and orginal change.. OH WAIT

Inbefore QQ about my avatar if you want removed, but remember, baby seals die in the process off it's removal!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    I played D2 for many years till FFXI came out, I'm sure I'll be playing D3 for just as long if not more.
    I'm tired of the BS you're forced to put up with in WoW and other like MMO's.

Deleted
    im playing it but its not switching, ill play it like any other game

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Which would I rather do:

Run slow-ass hour+ long CC snorefest dungeons to gear up... and pay $15 a month to do it.

Run Fast-paced action-packed intense graphically beautiful dungeons to gear up... and potentially BE paid $15 a month to do it.

Hrm... tough choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Unless MOP is any good im done with WoW when D3 come sout
    Since D3 is coming out before MOP, you must be a time traveller!