Poll: Diablo 3, Switching to it or not?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm done with WoW.

I'll be playing GW2 and Diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Which would I rather do:

Run slow-ass hour+ long CC snorefest dungeons to gear up... and pay $15 a month to do it.

Run Fast-paced action-packed intense graphically beautiful dungeons to gear up... and potentially BE paid $15 a month to do it.

Hrm... tough choice.
    that's acctualy something i haven't considerd yet. Could it be possible to make a living out off Diablo 3 new topic here i come. Thank you Mister Mvallas
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

^ A new and orginal change.. OH WAIT

Inbefore QQ about my avatar if you want removed, but remember, baby seals die in the process off it's removal!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by petsoul View Post
    that's acctualy something i haven't considerd yet. Could it be possible to make a living out off Diablo 3 new topic here i come. Thank you Mister Mvallas
    Well I think for the average person a living is $1500+ a month.... whether you can make a bit of pocket money to buy a new game, sure, maybe, but make a living out of it? I'm dubious.

Deleted
    When Diablo 3 arrives, I'll drop everything else.

Make A LIVING out of Diablo 3?

Hell no. Unless you could hack it in some way, I really don't see how you could MAKE A LIVING out of it.