Deleted

Awesome SWTOR Arena Video! (for real!) :>

2v2 and 4v4 in Outlaw's Den (it even looks like Nagrand Arena )

And also larger scale open PVP

Great video, apart from the music which I just don't like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEO4_KxXiTU&hd=1
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2012-02-22 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    That's the Illum stuff, not arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arena is organized teams fighting with equal numbers in rated matches, that is organized team vs unorganized with changing numbers of players in random world pvp. Nothing alike.

All it really shows is how bad the swtor player base is. The POV is healing, and I see him get attacked like what twice, and they all seem to attack different targets, and just train them. The WoW analogy for this would be a 5man group fighting random bads in Tol Barad or AV.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Arena is organized teams fighting with equal numbers in rated matches, that is organized team vs unorganized with changing numbers of players in random world pvp. Nothing alike.

All it really shows is how bad the swtor player base is. The POV is healing, and I see him get attacked like what twice, and they all seem to attack different targets, and just train them. The WoW analogy for this would be a 5man group fighting random bads in Tol Barad or AV.
    I agree, this one video shows how poor the entire swtor player base is.

How does one video you see on a sub-forum make the swtor player base bad?

Do you really wan't me to go through the vids from other mmo games that are retarded and then make the same generalization you just did? Cause it does happen...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Do you really wan't me to go through the vids from other mmo games that are retarded and then make the same generalization you just did? Cause it does happen...
    Awh but can you find a SWTOR video that proves it wrong.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Awh but can you find a SWTOR video that proves it wrong.
    Proving you wrong would be exceedingly difficult because any vid I post of awesome swtor pvp you'll just pick apart. Hell I could do the same with any warcraft arena vid. Never the less...

Enjoy. I can already imagine the criticism. It got me to lvl a marauder though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipz View Post
    How does one video you see on a sub-forum make the swtor player base bad?
    Eh, just generalizations and a lack of logic, it's not that hard... just need to stop using your brain a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a big crit video, hes just showing clips where he got big crits either 1v1 or on a big aoe on a group. Some of them are against low level players, and other are against people just standing still for a full ravage channel. Its just running around with fraps on popping everything on undergeared or under level players to get a big number.

Anyone can do that, just a matter of getting the gear.

Its a big crit video, hes just showing clips where he got big crits either 1v1 or on a big aoe on a group. Some of them are against low level players, and other are against people just standing still for a full ravage channel. Its just running around with fraps on popping everything on undergeared or under level players to get a big number.

Anyone can do that, just a matter of getting the gear.
    Almost word for word I knew what you'd say. The conversation is rather meaningless then. As anything I could display you would immediately pick apart. Thank you for renewing my faith in the predictability of people posting on this forum.

The POV is healing, and I see him get attacked like what twice
    I should post a vid from my Healing PoV. Walk into WZ, get attacked by four people. Every time. My server knows I'm a healer, and they can and will target me first.

Deleted
    Sorry about original post, pasted the wrong link for some reason, posted the correct one this time :>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEO4_KxXiTU&hd=1

---------- Post added 2012-02-22 at 07:10 PM ----------

I just wanted to add that I think they should bring arena to SWTOR.

Based on this video, it is perfectly precise and competitive enough to satisfy the very top end of skilled arena PVPers.

I hope the video itself is basically better than a lengthy theoretical debate on the topic :>