Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Hunters can both Dodge and Parry. However that doesn't mean you should be back-pedaling whilst trying to get away from someone.
    No, they can't. Every melee in high rated teams has the caster softcap for expertise. Hunters have 5% parry, and around 4% dodge, which is completly negated by 20 expertise.

I agree with the backpaddling part, though. But it's ridiculous to cry "AMG, NOOB IS BACKPADDLING", when he obviously didn't do it the whole match and only for a second to reposition himself. It may have been better to strafe at that point, but what I want to say is, that it really wouldn't have made a difference there and because of that, I think, that it's pointless to argue about that.
    If you guys want to say out loud, that pros don't do mistakes (like disengaging from the bridge, which actually happened, too) and if they do, that they are bad or carried, then you seriously don't understand, what kind of atmosphere and pressure is affecting the players in tournament play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arazen View Post
    No, they can't. Every melee in high rated teams has the caster softcap for expertise. Hunters have 5% parry, and around 4% dodge, which is completly negated by 20 expertise.

I agree with the backpaddling part, though. But it's ridiculous to cry "AMG, NOOB IS BACKPADDLING", when he obviously didn't do it the whole match and only for a second to reposition himself. It may have been better to strafe at that point, but what I want to say is, that it really wouldn't have made a difference there and because of that, I think, that it's pointless to argue about that.
    If you guys want to say out loud, that pros don't do mistakes (like disengaging from the bridge, which actually happened, too) and if they do, that they are bad or carried, then you seriously don't understand, what kind of atmosphere and pressure is affecting the players in tournament play.
    Hunters get dodge from agility, my hunter has about 11% dodge