Page 1 of 2
LastLast

jungyup's hunter armory!

does anyone have it? or know what server he plays? i would like to do some inspection :P

10+ Year Old Account
    http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/characte...Jungyup/simple

The only Jungyup I could find anywho :P
    Last edited by Asrialol; 2012-02-21 at 04:57 PM.
    Hi

thank you very much, much <3 to you

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 05:32 PM ----------

is there a way to make that english? lol

Somehow i don't think that's him, wouldn't he be human?

edit:nvm i think thats him

Deleted
    Forgive my ignorance, but who is this guy?

Edit: as in, why is he special?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but who is this guy?

Edit: as in, why is he special?
    He was the Hunter that was in the Blizzcon winning team for 3s.

He is the hunter from the Blizzcon 2011 PvP Finals.

Deleted
    Ah, right!

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassch View Post
    He was the Hunter that was in the Blizzcon winning team for 3s.
    Correction* he was the back peddling keyboard turning hunter that was carried by the best frost dk and holy pally at the blizzcon tournament.

The hunter has by far the hardest job in Phd. and I dont believe the DK was frost. if he was, there would be 0 skill involved. He was more than likely unholy. Which is a different story. No one gets carried in those tournys. and to claim that ANY hunter that got as far as he did, even WINNING the championship, Is pure ignorance. Post elsewhere with your ignorant hate comments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olthur View Post
    Correction* he was the back peddling keyboard turning hunter that was carried by the best frost dk and holy pally at the blizzcon tournament.

i am fairly sure his team would not have won if he was indeed a backpedaling keyboard turner, dont think they would even let him on the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure he did backpedaling to troll the other team, that's how it was told from the commentors at the time anyway..

10+ Year Old Account
    No. He was backpedaling for a reason. Unlike the European and NA WoW communities, backpedaling isn't frowned upon in the Korean community. If it is used correctly it is extremely useful. He backpedaled for a reason, he needed to do it to get the best positioning possible, this is pretty evident by just watching the games. Positioning is crucial for hunters as it can make or break them. Backpedaling is not taboo in the Korean community much like 10 man raiding is considered the hardcore raiding over there. Everyone saying "lol backpedaling noob" is a retard.

It was explained by someone who actually knew what they were talking about quite well over on Arenajunkies when all the sweaty fat arena nerds came out of the waterworks to criticize Jungyup for backpedaling, sadly I don't have a link for the thread. Feel free to post about how bad he is over there and get ready to be torn a new asshole.
    Last edited by Desh; 2012-02-22 at 09:01 AM.

He did backpeddle, but he did not keyboard turn. Besides he wasn't constantly backpeddling as your post suggests. He only did that when he had to take a step to get around LoS, which is pretty common in Korean gameplay (even PVE). And to say that he was carried, did you even watch those games? He was controlling the other teams through utility more than his other 2 teammates (which is exactly how this comp is played).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I was there. Jungyup played effin' amazing. He certainly didn't get carried, not one did in those final matches. You have no idea what you're talking about if you believe so.

pretty sure it got to do with parry, dodge, if a melee is fully on you.

0 chance to block, dodge or parry if someone attack you from your back. common sense?

Your reply just shows how ignorant and obnoxious you are. Hunter plays the most important role in PHD. Your comment is like saying a wide receiver carried a quarterback...

Quote Originally Posted by Irzerg View Post
    pretty sure it got to do with parry, dodge, if a melee is fully on you.

0 chance to block, dodge or parry if someone attack you from your back. common sense?
    Hunters don't block (they never do that, not even in pve), dodge or parry if it's two competent teams facing each other. Only melee can dodge (agi specs) or parry (str specs) in a competitive environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Arazen View Post
    Hunters don't block (they never do that, not even in pve), dodge or parry if it's two competent teams facing each other. Only melee can dodge (agi specs) or parry (str specs) in a competitive environment.
    Hunters can both Dodge and Parry. However that doesn't mean you should be back-pedaling whilst trying to get away from someone.