Eating healthy and nurturing

Hello MMO.

I was curious can any of you tell me some eating progrm but first let me explain what I am looking for.

I dont want to loose fat since I have normal weight but I feel my eating habits are unhealthy,that is why I am looking
    for an eating program which is healthy and nurturing buut nothing too special I want an eating program total based
    on every day food like vegies and fruits and fish chiken or whatever belongs there.

Please give me a link if you know any thing confidental.
    Thank in advance.

"The Truth About Six Pack Abs" its about organic food.

There's not much secret to eathing healthy. Get actual food. Avoid pre-packaged stuff with tons of added salt and sugar. Learn to listen to your body and find out how much food you need: that means eating until you're not hungry anymore, not untill you're full and bursting. If you not hungry anymore and didn't finish your plate, save it for later, and learn to take less food next time.

The hardest thing about eating healthy is that it takes much more time, since you'll probably have to learn how to cook from scratch instead of just sticking stuff in your microwave. Also, might be more expensive depending on where you live.

Just learn to cook is a start. And cook everyday! :[ No more fast food. Even if you decide to eat a fatty food here and there, cook it please, don't go out and buy it.

Stay away from sugar and fast food then you will be fine.... srlz this is all you need to know.. eat some fruit and vegetables too... thats it..

Count all of your calories with an app for your smart phone and the rest will fall into place over time. *Calorie counter takes about 15 seconds to enter a meal into, will track all of your macros allowing you to see what you are putting in. *From there make small alterations to your diet and clean it up. *I wouldn't try and go pure healthy foods all at once because you will most likely crack from the pressure of always eating healthy and will binge on crappy foods. *Make baby steps towards a healthy balanced diet and make it a lifestyle.

Try to eat a lot of protein, vegetables, fruits, and whole wheat. Avoid "white" carbohydrates, fried food, greasy food, and cooking with a lot of oil or butter. You may find it difficult to avoid fatty, sugary foods in the beginning but, after a while, your body will adjust to your health lifestyle and you will not longer crave unhealthy foods regularly. Don't deprive yourself to avoid binging but, don't overdo it on foods that are notoriously unhealthy.