did 10% set in this week?

not sure if they are going by the ICC time frame which i believe was every 4 weeks

or if they are doing it more frequently

I think I remember Blizz saying that they're going to carefully control the % bonus, instead of it automatically increasing every x weeks. For all we know, it might never go higher than 5%.

Think it's next week.

They said in the original announcement, they do not have a set schedule for increasing the % bonus. Nor do they have any set plans for how high the bonus will go. It may stop at 5%. It may ramp up to 50% by the time MoP comes out. The only thing we have been told for sure is that they will tell us if it is going to change. So I would assume that it is currently still at 5%.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    They said in the original announcement, they do not have a set schedule for increasing the % bonus. Nor do they have any set plans for how high the bonus will go. It may stop at 5%. It may ramp up to 50% by the time MoP comes out. The only thing we have been told for sure is that they will tell us if it is going to change. So I would assume that it is currently still at 5%.
    Just to make it more clear. It is still at 5%, Gurbz is correct.

Deleted
    There is no time frame for these nerfs, they are applied whenever Blizzard thinks they are needed. We havent seen a blue post yet that told us we got another 5% nerf, so no, content hasnt been nerfed.

Deleted
    It can stack up to 35%... so they have to increase it sometimes...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meaux View Post
    I think I remember Blizz saying that they're going to carefully control the % bonus, instead of it automatically increasing every x weeks. For all we know, it might never go higher than 5%.
    It will definitely go higher unless they do not want to let most clear since the only thing it did for most guilds that hit a wall was to let them go up to 2-3 bosses higher. It did not make those stack on Morchok do Madness.

By the way, the reason I think they did this is because they want people to "forget about Cata" when MoP is out. e.g. I imagine that the Lich King "myth" was so big that they didn't want people stak to it

..or even feeling "worthless" about not killing it.

Lame I know, but it might be important to many people.

Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    It will definitely go higher unless they do not want to let most clear since the only thing it did for most guilds that hit a wall was to let them go up to 2-3 bosses higher. It did not make those stack on Morchok do Madness.

By the way, the reason I think they did this is because they want people to "forget about Cata" when MoP is out. e.g. I imagine that the Lich King "myth" was so big that they didn't want people stak to it

..or even feeling "worthless" about not killing it.

Lame I know, but it might be important to many people.
    LFR is for the people who want to see content. Buffing normal and HC modes are for people who aren't good enough but want to feel like they beat it.

5% seems to be fine for now

10+ Year Old Account
    Q: If there's a easy, normal, and hard difficulty, why tweak normal until it becomes as easy as the easy mode?

A: Well the nerfs are going to be progressive enough, as I said, I don't see a 5% change being a big enough change for Raid Finder players to suddenly start clearing Normal. We also don't know where we'll end up. We plan to increase the spell by 5% about every month, but we're not sure if we'll need to. If we see a lot of people able to keep progressing and downing bosses, maybe 5% is all we need. It's going to be watching completion numbers and seeing where that gets us. We're not assuming we'll need to go as far as we did with ICC. It's not going to be automatic, our hand is on the dial.

The increase is not automatic or set in its frequency. We will be manually controlling when it increases, if at all. It will be completely based on how many people we see able to complete the raid, and our decision to increase it or not.
    From the blue post about the debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by corlay View Post
    your correct that in the datamined (and wowhead) spell list it does go to 35%, however it doesn't mean they "have" todo it, if they feel 5% or 10% are sufficent to make the content be at the level they want it to be, thats all they'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Halbarad View Post
    your correct that in the datamined (and wowhead) spell list it does go to 35%, however it doesn't mean they "have" todo it, if they feel 5% or 10% are sufficent to make the content be at the level they want it to be, thats all they'll do.
    They will bump it to the max level before MoP so as many people as possible get heroic Deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    They will bump it to the max level before MoP so as many people as possible get heroic Deathwing.
    They may and they may not depending on whether their idea of "enough people to progress through DS" has been met. If they are satisfied with everyone's progression through DS when the buff is at 15% then they will probably stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meaux View Post
    I doubt they will keep it at 5% and will continue to apply an every increasing nerf overtime. There are still people progressing through normal and heroic and Blizzard will help these guilds to reach their goal before MoP. It really depends on how many guilds beat heroic DW. I am guessing they like to see a certain % of people achieve and will adjust the nerf according depending on the stats they collect.

CAN does not equal HAVE TO.
    They put in 35% so that they could ramp it without client side patch. Doesn't mean they will.

The 35% is just a placeholder for how far it CAN go, as others have said it could just stay at 5% and go no further.

They already mentioned they will up the % as they seem fit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    LFR is for the people who want to see content. Buffing normal and HC modes are for people who aren't good enough but want to feel like they beat it.
    No because that way they would not do it for heroic Lich.

Also, people are not so easily satisfied, they want to kill everything they can.

e.g. they could watch a video in that way of thinking and kill nothing.

As I said, lame I know, but that's what people want.

Deleted
    To answer the OP.

No.

Close thread please.