how does blizzard allow fury to be this way?

fury has a lot of potential but

it is a very rage starved spec

intercept has a rage requirement

damage is worse than arms

its almost the anti-pvp spec of wow

talents and abilities rely entirely on RNG

whats the point of this spec besides holding 2 cool large weapons?
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

I don't have a problem with the RNG or the lack of PvP -OR- PvE ability (one or the other).

My problem is when one spec is left completely behind. Fury is such a fun, cool spec.

i think holding 2 weapons is becoming passive so i dont know how horrible fury is going to be in mop since the whole point of doing the spec is gone
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

I'm not sure what build you used on your character, but I keep up with arms DPS as fury, and I qam never rage starved.
    Are you using your rotation ok?
    Im perfectly fine with fury as it is.
    I finish top 3 in most of the Ds Raids I do.
    Maybe L2P?

Quote Originally Posted by Brudson View Post
    I'm not sure what build you used on your character, but I keep up with arms DPS as fury, and I qam never rage starved.
    Maybe L2P?
    Beating pugs isnt much of a feat. If u are that confident in your ability compare your dps with players that know how to play arms.

Deleted
    with my fury warr in PVE the damage is very high, maybe too high. but at the start of fights i get rage starved, usually takes like 10secs for me to get enough rage to start doing proper dps. RNG is dont have so much a problem with, would be nice to have a bit more enraged uptime so i can use raging blow a bit more

Well wait and see SMF more viable than TG in MoP according to the changes to the class, blizzard is making a huge plastic surgery to the warrior class and idk if i'm going to like the result.

Well wait and see SMF more viable than TG in MoP according to the changes to the class, blizzard is making a huge plastic surgery to the warrior class and idk if i'm going to like the result.
    They are changing the game, and IMO for the better. We will all need to relearn how to play for the most part, and after 7 years or doing the same rotation (give or take) I welcome it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    with my fury warr in PVE the damage is very high, maybe too high. but at the start of fights i get rage starved, usually takes like 10secs for me to get enough rage to start doing proper dps. RNG is dont have so much a problem with, would be nice to have a bit more enraged uptime so i can use raging blow a bit more
    You should be spamming Battle Shout and Beserker rage prior to fight to ensure you have high amount of rage, as cooldown of shout and br are shorter then he decay of rage

Deleted
    As much as i find fury more fun i stuck with arms. You say fury is doing fine? no it isnt.... If you compare them just by for exemple simulation craft fury will do 5k less then arms. In full bis that is ofc. Only fight i can still find fury good is Heroic spine due the high boorst from Rec+DW. Arms prity much have pushed fury out of the way. Ofc you can still raid as fury if you like it but if yu whana maximize your dps out put you should really try out arms.

Meh I stopped playing when my guild Downed H25LK and I got my Invincible, was pumping 28 k damage, good times, good times. :P

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    Feeling like a bawss while switching to your prepull mastery gear.
    Jk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brudson View Post
    Maybe L2P?
    Hahah. Love these. Just because you beat the "questionable skilled" warriors in your raids with Fury, doesn't mean that Fury is better than Arms, because it clearly isn't ever since the nerf.

If you would like some proof for this, just go to www.worldoflogs.com and check some numbers the top warriors did there and you can find your answer, not going to bother linking any specific logs here. Arms is ahead by a noticable margin in 4.3.

---------- Post added 2012-02-22 at 09:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    How much %hit do you have?

If you're getting rage starved you're most likely using too many Heroic Strikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait for MoP and Reckstorm with two weapons.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

intercept has a rage requirement

damage is worse than arms

talents and abilities rely entirely on RNG

Fury is the only spec that cant use Charge in combat, so yeah, you got a point there.

Fury got nerfed by 5% going into 4.3, Arms didn't. Otherwise they would have been about even. or at least a lot closer in DPS.

The only real talent that is RNG is Enrage (9% chance to Enrage you) Deathwish, and Berserker Rage are 100% guaranteed Enrage effects. But yeah if both of those abilities are on CD, you have RNG dictating whether you can use Raging Blow or not.

Fury is about high amounts of insane burst due to inflated stats from having a second two handed weapon. You can pop pretty much every CD together as fury, (Recklessness+Deathwish+Berserker Rage+Battle Shout+Inner Rage) without incurring some sort of cant use "this" when "that" spell is triggered effect like as is the case with arms. Bout the only time that happens as Fury is you can use Retaliation and Recklessness at the same time.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

i think holding 2 weapons is becoming passive
    It's a passive only when you spec Fury, otherwise you do not get that passive.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Fury is the only spec that cant use Charge in combat, so yeah, you got a point there.

Fury got nerfed by 5% going into 4.3, Arms didn't. Otherwise they would have been about even. or at least a lot closer in DPS.

The only real talent that is RNG is Enrage (9% chance to Enrage you) Deathwish, and Berserker Rage are 100% guaranteed Enrage effects. But yeah if both of those abilities are on CD, you have RNG dictating whether you can use Raging Blow or not.

Fury is about high amounts of insane burst due to inflated stats from having a second two handed weapon. You can pop pretty much every CD together as fury, (Recklessness+Deathwish+Berserker Rage+Battle Shout+Inner Rage) without incurring some sort of cant use "this" when "that" spell is triggered effect like as is the case with arms. Bout the only time that happens as Fury is you can use Retaliation and Recklessness at the same time.
    Don't forget the deep wounds "bug fix" which is what ultimately killed fury in 4.3.. the 5% nerf wasn't that bad since fury scales so well. Fury was the best melee in 4.2