Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    I once bit into a beefstick. There was something wrong with it.

It looked fine on the outside.

Upon biting into it, however, it crumbled into a horrifying, ashy substance on my tongue. I died inside, and have never forgotten that horrible, horrible taste.

That was 13 years ago.

Deleted
    Raw Sheep/Cowbrains.

My grandfather was a butcher and he liked to troll. Ever since he became a butcher, he trolled his children and grandchildren by fooling us that a piece of raw sheepbrain tasted like sugary soft gummybear candy. He ate it with no problem as an example.

Like my father, uncles and aunts, i too was trapped in this disgusting joke. It tastes like supermegacollosal sour soft candy and it burned my stomach for two days.

Troll grandfather is troll.

I hope for when i have children, i can pull this trick too >xD

Deleted
    Broccoli...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Well, a while back I complained about some severe . . . indigestion I guess. So they took me to the hospital and they worried that I had Crohn's Disease (which thankfully I do not) so they had me drink barium sulfate.

It was like a smoothy made out of chalk. It didn't taste that bad, by contrast it had no real taste, it was the texture.

But it produced a good image of my intestines!
    Lucky you. I do have that and I've been made to swallow the whole gamut of crap for tests.
    The gooey icky barium was usually for the day OF the testing.

The absolute worst was the cleansing stuff you got before that...

Three liters of watery 'cherry' flavoured junk, one glass every 15 minutes. To be timed that the last glass would be drank 1 hour before the test. This stuff is ok for the first glass and gets progressively worse. You are NOT allowed to drink or eat ANYTHING (but using a hard sweet to suck on to get rid of the taste is ok, if you only lick once or twice and put it away again). Of course, eventually it does as advertised but it is the absolute WORST thing I have ever had the displeasure of swallowing.

As for 'not swallowed, but tasted', I seem to be wired oddly in a fashion that lets me taste IV-delivered medication or narcose agents. They taste absolutely horrible... And the surgeons always look at me weird when I can tell when they secretly gave me the knockout drugs because I say I can taste it. :P

Deleted
    Swallowed a huge bug when I was riding my motorcycle like 3 years ago. That was pretty nasty :S

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I sucked alive fly through a straw, sober, i still don't know why I did it
    few bugs when riding motorcycle
    dirt when i was younger
    my younger brother's pee
    some female kind of beer ( fruit flavoured)
    ;[

I was trying to think of something horrible, and then I realised probably the very worst thing you can do. Fresh orange juice after cleaning your teeth.

the materials candles are made of.. wax or something! in my own defence it was bright green and compelled me to eat it since i was like 10 or something.

Talking of wax...earwax, thats some horrible stuff right there, dont try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Talking of wax...earwax, thats some horrible stuff right there, dont try it.
    been there done that.. i had wierd habits then i was younger and in my opinion the candle wax was worse, even though ear wax is nasty aswell.

Would be a a medicine i once tried to swallow as a teenager, put it on a spoon->into my mouth->puked 3secs afterwards.

Thing nr.2 would be Krautinger (alcoholic beverage) made out of a special turnip, called soachruam in the village where it's produced (translated pee-turnip).

A bbq cochroach. Yeah i know...
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I was trying to think of something horrible, and then I realised probably the very worst thing you can do. Fresh orange juice after cleaning your teeth.
    Reminds me of a reference from the Earthworm Jim cartoon, where he had an evil twin, and the evil twin LOVED the taste of toothpaste+OJ.