Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That would be me falling into the lava.

H8uguyz.
    Delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yea I hate this jumping stuff because I am awful at it. Datacrons collected: 1, Rift Puzzles solved: 2.

>.>
    Honestly, me too. In the recent TB video, he mentions that you do get a skill point as you level. So it sounds like it will work like GW1 and you should get points just from leveling (and getting xp at max level). That makes me happy. I like exploring, but I like being able to skip certain tasks because I inevitably fall down into the lava / reactor / whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dosvidaniya View Post
    Honestly, me too. In the recent TB video, he mentions that you do get a skill point as you level. So it sounds like it will work like GW1 and you should get points just from leveling (and getting xp at max level). That makes me happy. I like exploring, but I like being able to skip certain tasks because I inevitably fall down into the lava / reactor / whatever.
    I doubt it will be a "There are 20 skill points, and 20 skill point events. MUA HA HA" type deal.
    I'm assuming there will be more than enough non-jumpy jump challenges to get all of the skill points you need.

Deleted
    If I'm not mistaken you can also spent the skill points yourself and thus choose the skills you wish to unlock. So you're not required to do a certain thing ('quest'?) for a specific skill. At least that's how I understood it after seeing some beta vids.

Deleted
    At least it's not like Megaman

As long as it's not permanent stat boosts or anything, I'm cool with it. I enjoy exploring and having a challenge, but I want to do it for fun, not because it's required to max your character.