Marre de farmer ?

Right I now this post is in french but I just wanted to share with the french community here that I have decided too launch a blog dedicated to helping players struggling to make some gold, with some basics tips and ideas !

Forgive me if this post shouldn't be in this sections

Hope you like the idea nonetheless

Bonjour communauté de WoW !

Ca fait trop longtemps que vous regardez des objets en vous disant que vous n'aurez jamais le temps ni la motivation d'accumuler la somme pour vous l'offrir. Avec ce blog je m'efforcerai d'apporter des solutions adaptés à vos besoins en tenant compte de vos moyens !

Marre de farmer des pos, Azharok a la solution ! marredefarmer.blogspot.com

Petit blog modeste qui a pour but d'aider ceux qui en ont marre comme moi de jouer pour farmer des po, et qui veulent tout simplement profiter du jeu !

Bonne lecture à vous, j'attends toutes vos commentaires constructifs !

A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because I am curious, I ran this through babelfish to see what comes out:

Hello community of WoW!

Ca makes too a long time that you look at objects by saying to you that you n' will never have time nor the motivation d' to accumulate the sum for you l' to offer. With this blog I m' will endeavour d' to bring solutions adapted to your requirements by holding account for your means!

Enough of farmer of the pos, Azharok to the solution! <link> Small blog modest the purpose of which is d' to help those which have some like me to play enough for farmer of Po, and which want quite simply to benefit from the play!

Good reading with you, j' await all your constructive comments!

A.

Closing.

Please don't create threads just to advertise.