Deleted

Nintendo Direct Annoucements.

• Mario Tennis Open is the offical name for the 3ds game and releases on May 24th in Japan trailer
    • Fire Emblem Awakening for the 3ds releases April 19 in Japan, paid DLC will offer new maps and episodes but Satoru Iwata insisted that all main content is included in the game. trailer
    • Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition, a Pokemon strategy game spin off releases March 17th in Japan for the DS. trailer
    • A new Brain Training game is being developed, not much info on it.
    • Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly remake is coming to the wii and is released June 28th in Japan.
    • New crossover game from Sega, Capcom, and Namco Bandai was announced, no details given just a teaser trailer
    • Rune Factory 4 trailer also Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry’s Wonderland 3D got a gameplay clip
    • Kid Icarus: Uprising Multiplayer information and if you pre-order you get a download code from some stores for 3d classics for the original game.
    • Dillion's Rolling Western for the eShop available now trailer.. kinda old news though.
    • Xenoblade Chronicles artwork winner announced and is released April 6th for the wii. trailer
    • The Last Story annouced to be released "later this year" for the wii trailer
    • few more clips games but no news on EU/NA releases.. card game, AR games, football management game and probably something i missed.

Overall a bit disappointing not to have anything on Wii U imo but maybe we will get something else later.. but doubtful. Your thoughts on the announcements?

That pokemon game looks so stupid; they're trying something diff with Pokemon (again) but they don't know what they're doing (imo)... Nintendo has been subpar lately, with not very many interesting games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    That pokemon game looks so stupid; they're trying something diff with Pokemon (again) but they don't know what they're doing (imo)... Nintendo has been subpar lately, with not very many interesting games.

not even close to being subpar or uninteresting imo.. first party nintendo game.

Wait what? Xenoblade still isn't released worldwide?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koltak View Post
    Wait what? Xenoblade still isn't released worldwide?
    lol no .. we got lucky.

The Last Story coming to NA is a pretty big deal -- that's news.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post

not even close to being subpar or uninteresting imo.. first party nintendo game.
    I don't know, feels off to me. Just not my cup of tea i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    lol no .. we got lucky.
    In that case, I pity america: such an awesome game; the world, the sound, the gameplay!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I don't know, feels off to me. Just not my cup of tea i suppose.
    yeah its not for everyone.. like i said it was a bit disappointing not to hear anything new for the Wii U and was hoping for a first look at Pikmin 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Koltak View Post
    In that case, I pity america: such an awesome game; the world, the sound, the gameplay!
    NA gets it in April at least. NA is getting TLS later this year too, which is good.

They gave an jRelease Date for Etrian Odyssey IV, too. (05.07.2012)
    And they want to make some Gamegear-Remakes for the shop in future.
    The cheap looking games were Culdcept (kind of card game, 28.06.2012), Calciobit (the football thing, June) and Denpa Ningen no RPG (weird stuff).

Well I had high hopes for this announcement, so naturally I became a little bit disappointed.
    But it wasn't so bad and there were atleast seven titles in it that I consider buying.
    I'll buy KI, KH3D and FE for sure but for EO4, RF4, Poke+Nobu and DQM I'll wait for some reviews first.
    Last edited by Mistral; 2012-02-22 at 04:57 PM.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

I was hoping for some info on Pokemon, Zelda, Paper Mario, or even Professor Layton. Oh well, this is neat. Hopefully more will be announced at E3, along with Wii U info.

The Pokemon games looks interesting, but I'm not sure if I'll get it. I've never played a Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy tactics game, so I don't really know what they're like.

Kid Icarus: Uprising Multiplayer information and if you pre-order you get a download code from some stores for 3d classics for the original game.
    I think the pre-order bonus is U.S. only. I went to Gamestop in Canada, and they're offering some AR cards instead. I was a little disappointed.

Pretty neat. Skelington is interested in the new pokemon, to say the least. It's not actually the next "pokemon," though, as it is a crossover. There will still be the normal games. Think of it like pokemon ranger or pokesnap.

Looking forward to Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem.
    And Paper Mario. Ohyes. It needs announcements!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god....Namco/Sega/Capcom cross over game? DEAR GIYGAS YES! YES!!!

And holy crap I didn't realize that Pokemon+Nobunaga's Ambition was LITERALLY going to be a cross over between the two, i thought it was just gonna be set in a Pokemon world but with the game play of a strategy game.

Also I hope sometime down the line Nintendo makes a special edition version of the new Fire Emblem with all the DLC included with it.

Only first party games I am really looking forward to at the moment are Kid Icarus, Paper Mario and the new Rhythm Heaven for Wii. Only thing that would probably really set me off in a glorious technicolor orgasm would be info on the next Smash Bros or, even though it will more then likely never happen in this time stream, Mother 4.

You know, indirectly this announcement gave info about Super Smash Bros. (4)
    Because Masahiro Sakurai of Project Sora stated that they'll not start with the production of the game before they've finished Kid Icarus: Uprising.
    Now with the release of KI next month they can finally start to work on SSB.

Sadly it also means that we'll have to wait some more months.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral