Sith sorcerer best stats?

Heya guys, I am curious about one thing, perhaps someone can assist me? Just got my char to 50 and i was wondering, which are the main stats for a sith sorcerer speced madness tree? Is it critical? alacracity? Hope some of you can help me out
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Willpower >= Power > crit(30%) >= Surge (350 rating)> alacrity.

Oh, ok, thanks! Do you know the name of the enhancement we should use? I am artifice but the list is mad filled with them, i dont know wich one is the best option.

Uhh.. alacrity is actually higher for a dps sorc. But only to a certain point. Once you get that extra tick of damage in the same amount of time on your force lightning you can then go back to crit/surge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    Uhh.. alacrity is actually higher for a dps sorc. But only to a certain point. Once you get that extra tick of damage in the same amount of time on your force lightning you can then go back to crit/surge.
    What? I don't think Alacrity does do what you think it does. No amount of alacrity will give you "that extra tick..." of damage in force lightning....

Alacrity improves Activation time and Channeling speed. It can reduce activation time below GCD (1.5s), but only reduces the GCD on abilities for which the activation time is also reduced. It also will not add additional ticks to a channel, and simply decreases the tick interval and overall duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Oh, ok, thanks! Do you know the name of the enhancement we should use? I am artifice but the list is mad filled with them, i dont know wich one is the best option.
    Adept Enhancements - 34power/ 48 surge You can't make them unfortunately. They come out of the IA columi/champ gear, gloved/head. (http://www.torhead.com/item/fYz8UD1/...forcers-gloves)
    Last edited by Shamburger; 2012-02-23 at 07:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resolve would be the best choice.

The Goddamn endgame gear is full with alacrity, I really hate it. and other classes want those 25ish crit/surge enhancements, too

Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    What? I don't think Alacrity does do what you think it does. No amount of alacrity will give you "that extra tick..." of damage in force lightning....

Alacrity improves Activation time and Channeling speed. It can reduce activation time below GCD (1.5s), but only reduces the GCD on abilities for which the activation time is also reduced. It also will not add additional ticks to a channel, and simply decreases the tick interval and overall duration.

Adept Enhancements - 34power/ 48 surge You can't make them unfortunately. They come out of the IA columi/champ gear, gloved/head. (http://www.torhead.com/item/fYz8UD1/...forcers-gloves)

Thanks for all the tips guys, but is there enhancements with just crit and power instead of surge? I am really lost still when it comes to get the right mods and enhancements.

I haven't seen many that are Crit/Power, and I think they want us relying on Biochem Stims for things like that (plenty of craftable stims provide things like Crit/Power or Cunning/Crit, etc).

Thanks again for the tips! Does anyone remember the name of other good enhancements and mods? What drives me nuts in the game is that there are enhancements with diferent names but with the same bonuses, go figure.

Thanks for all the tips guys, but is there enhancements with just crit and power instead of surge? I am really lost still when it comes to get the right mods and enhancements.
    There's only one enhancement with Crit/Power. Reflective Enhancements made by Artificers. It has 27 crit/power with a bunch of shield rating as well.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you are playing a sith sorc, strength is actually the best stat you can stack. Stay away from willpower as it has a diminishing return and strength always scales best.

Yes, I play republic

Thanks again for the tips! Does anyone remember the name of other good enhancements and mods? What drives me nuts in the game is that there are enhancements with diferent names but with the same bonuses, go figure.
    You'll find those are different because where the stats are weighted is different. For instance both battle and wily enhancements have Endurance, crit, and surge... however the Wily one has more endurance and less crit than the battle one.

Anywho, the only crit/power enhancements I found have Glance rating on them as well, which is blah.

Battle is endurance, crit, and surge
    Initiative is Endurance, Accuracy, and power
    Adept is Endurance, Power, Surge

There are probably some others you would want as well. Best way would be to browse through them and learn the names of ones that have stats weighted the way you want them. Also as Artifice you can make any of them up to lvl 23; higher than that are drops/dailies/etc...

Thanks once more guys! I really apreciate the help