Subscription Woes

Hey guys just thought I'd write up and pose a question for all you tight wearing dudes. I have currently Champions Online, City of Heroes and DC Universe Online. I was wondering which one gives the most stuff to do via a subscription compared to the free version. Always stuck on which one and I don't wanna pay ~45 bucks monthly XD;

No takers on this problemo? o.o

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marorin View Post
    Hey guys just thought I'd write up and pose a question for all you tight wearing dudes. I have currently Champions Online, City of Heroes and DC Universe Online. I was wondering which one gives the most stuff to do via a subscription compared to the free version. Always stuck on which one and I don't wanna pay ~45 bucks monthly XD;
    I'm sorry, a don't know about CoH or DCO, but CO was a HUGE difference between free and sub, TONS more stuff, basically if you sub you get access to everything, if you don't most of it is in the cash shop.

Do you still play CO to this day? I have tried other stuff like WoW, but I feel it be nice to finally decide on an MMO to subscribe.