Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Huh, here I thought it would be once a week, and that it was at 15% already. Because each time my guild passes through the place, we kill everything about 5% faster. Nice to know, though.

Deleted
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why do they always nerf!?

Still two plates per tendon unless you've been farming Heroic Madness for months, not really going to make or break any guilds save for maybe the few that are currently working on Madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    10% already bit too soon i think unless MoP is coming out in 5 months???

Deleted
    if you don´t like it, don´t use it!
    if you´re mad because not so good groups will have a better chance on downing bosses,shut up

stop the whining the same crap happend in icc
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    if you don´t like it, don´t use it!
    if you´re mad because not so good groups will have a better chance on downing bosses,shut up
    LFR/Norm/heroic... who cares, right? As long as people have fun and get their shiny loots because that's what it's all about! Not about "being better" or any such nonsense... who wants to learn how to play better when Blizz tosses raid nerfs at players like candy.

My guild killed 25HC madness before the 5% nerf and so this 10% buff just makes things even more easier for us.

On the plus side we are one nerf closer to people shutting the hell up about the nerfs for 2 minutes... Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Stede View Post
    It's been a month.... just like they said. Why is anyone surprised?
    Ya that's pretty much what I'm getting from all the comments lol. This is the same pace they did for ICC as well, nothing new.

are people actually genuine when they whine about the nerfs. It's been like this since forever. Is it just that you have to jump on the "cool bandwagon" to show others that you are so damn pro that you want all content unnerfed forever? I bet 90% of these whiners wont even get to kill DW heroic until they are decked in MoP gear. and the other 10% is elitist scum that hates seeing others accomplish something.

1% of the RAIDING population has cleared DS heroic. Those folks don't loose anything from it being easier.

Deleted
    Dang, quite a bit sooner than what I had expected!

Quote Originally Posted by Stede View Post
    It's been a month.... just like they said. Why is anyone surprised?
    They never said the buff would get stronger by 5% each month. They said they'd monitor how the buff affected things and then may increase the buff as they felt it was needed. They could have left it longer. At no point was 1 month stated.

I sometimes raid with a group with a tank that sucks, but believe it or not, he's kind of elitist and thinks he's good. Last month the first thing he did was turn the 5% buff off, because it was "bullshit". I told him that you still can't position Zon Ozz correctly, and as a result wipe on him all the time. Also this group is still 5/7 normal after 2 months of raiding DS together, so we're turning it back on. I would venture to guess most idiots don't even realize that they need the buff, and would rather bitch about it due to some superiority concept they have in video games.
    Last edited by ablib; 2012-02-22 at 05:27 PM.

well i have to say, we got only a few weeks for trying DS HC with the 5% nerf. If things are going as fast as they go now, then in 3 months DS will have a 25% damage and health reduction, at that moment people are more and more geared so the Raid will be even on HC mode a walk over. I think if this will go slower, as in once per month instead of twice, the raid will keep people playing longer.Food for thoughts!

Deleted
    Welcome to world of warcraft the kids games. we nerf and nerf so its to easy o.O

Deleted
    wow that was fast.. i dont mind a nerf more but i think its too soon

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I sometimes raid with a group with a tank that sucks, but believe it or not, he's kind of elitist and thinks he's good. Last month the first thing he did was turn the 5% buff off, because it was "bullshit". I told him that you still can't position Zon Ozz correctly, and as a result wipe on him all the time. Also this group is still 5/7 normal after 2 months of raiding DS together, so we're turning it back on. I would venture to guess most idiots don't even realize that they need the buff, and would rather bitch about it due to some superiority concept they have in video games.
    5/7 normal? daymn, they're so pro they managed to skip a boss

why dont they just hand out heroic loot in lfr if they nerf the stuff thats supposed to be ,,hard" anyway... What point is there in heroic modes right now? i wonder how far mop is and how long we will expected to be farming content that has been made irrelevant by being nerfed to oblivion. I seriously think it will yet again be an absolute snorefest with the class revamps. But I get it, their point is for scrubby mcrandom to be able to get best-in-slot gear just as much as anyone else. Did I already mention this is ridiculous and offending to me as a player?