Alterac Valley alliance starting tunnel skinnier?

..or am I just imagining it?

Pretty sure you're just imagining it.

Alliance gets to mount straight at the iron gate while Horde have to run abit.

BLIZZARD HATES HOAAAAAARDEZZZZZZ!
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Deleted
    alliance tunnel is actually better, they can mount up quicker than horde :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    Alliance gets to mount straight at the iron gate while Horde have to run abit.

BLIZZARD HATES HOAAAAAARDEZZZZZZ!
    Actually, this hasn't always been the case. In the past you had to run to where the cave texture actually stopped and turned to a gravel pathway texture ... I'm not sure why on earth they changed that :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Actually, this hasn't always been the case. In the past you had to run to where the cave texture actually stopped and turned to a gravel pathway texture ... I'm not sure why on earth they changed that :|

there was a time in wotlk where you could mount in the cave on horde, that got changed pretty quick i think :P had to be standing right up against the fence to do it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    there was a time in wotlk where you could mount in the cave on horde, that got changed pretty quick i think :P had to be standing right up against the fence to do it.
    In addition, Bal takes slightly longer to kill than Galv due to her Ice Block...

There are a few slight imbalances in AV, but they are very very minor. Although, as I play Horde currently, I'd probably say they currently favor alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    In addition, Bal takes slightly longer to kill than Galv due to her Ice Block...

There are a few slight imbalances in AV, but they are very very minor. Although, as I play Horde currently, I'd probably say they currently favor alliance
    I think AV is a little bit more unbalanced than people think.

According to MMOChamp (http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...p-of-the-Month), Horde has a winning ratio on every single battleground except AV.

Its possible we get a lot of baddies on AV and nothing else, but I would guess that the battleground itself is more of the deciding factor.

does it matter? AV favors alliance as it is.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzzave View Post
    I think AV is a little bit more unbalanced than people think.

According to MMOChamp (http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...p-of-the-Month), Horde has a winning ratio on every single battleground except AV.

Its possible we get a lot of baddies on AV and nothing else, but I would guess that the battleground itself is more of the deciding factor.

Alliance is designed in the favor of alliance, been that way since classic. actually during classed and TBC (i think TBC) the hordes cave was further south, it got put a bit further north at some point, cant remember when.
    its a very inbalanced battleground, blizzard probably didn't do it on purpose though

Horde used to win just about every game when they used to ambush Alliance at the Bottleneck near Iceblood tower.

However, I do agree that Alliance is winning more since AV recently became a mini zerg fest,with the aim to just get two towers then tank Drek.

15+ Year Old Account
    AV sure didn't favor alliance back when horde could glitch pull Van without having to kill Warmasters. I'll never forget it took me over 30 AVs to finally win as Alliance (I wanted my Icy Barbed Spear!)

Horde towers are impossible to fight in, and God I love when I get feared around and fall off the ramp.

I also always found it funny how Balinda just stood there and casted 2 second fireballs while Galv went super fury crushing blow mode and occasionally feared everyone out so he reset.

even if it was only 1 character wide, you can still have everyone standing right up against the gate

AV does favor alliance