Now that's a dragon

So they are working on the next 20 and via some creative data mining we know it is called Infernal Dawn. Thanks to Rifts faebook we can figure it will be released around aptch 1.8

What we did not know was the look of Maelforge. We had a idea because in Latern Hook instance at the end he actually chases you. The issue is that dragon was the same tired red dragon they have been using everywhere.

It appears they got around to updating him in Lantern Hook and well.....

10+ Year Old Account
    god you made me sad

golem

gollum
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2012-02-22 at 09:47 PM.

is this lord of the rings or rift?
    게임 은 어렵~~

Lol thats Dragonbearpig

However THIS is a dragon :

Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

Quote Originally Posted by necemoci View Post
    Lol thats Dragonbearpig

However THIS is a dragon :

no... that's dragonhippposaurus rex!

Doesn't look like a dragon to me. Looks like...idk one of the monsters from Cloverfield, or maybe from Pitch Black.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Doesn't look like a dragon to me. Looks like...idk one of the monsters from Cloverfield, or maybe from Pitch Black.
    CLEARLY, it's a flying Zergling.

THAT is a dragon.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Deleted
    I noticed this a while ago, got a lot scarier when that thing chased you as opposed to the old model that awkwardly flew at you.

I've never stayed around to see what is chasing me, I'm too busy getting the hell out of there before I'm roasted

I think it looks like a more hellish and roided up Lord Greenscale. I love the model for Laethys in pinata form, so thats the one I really want to see.