Deleted

Mass Effect 3: N7 Collectors Edition... No 360 Version?

I'm hyped for ME:3, and I wanted the N7 collectors edition because... I'm a sucker for collectors stoof.

Anyway, I've been all over teh interwebs and cannot find anywhere to pre-order it for Xbox 360.

Just so you know, I live in the UK so I'll be wanting a PAL version and whilst I can find NTSC versions to import for a good price they'd be utterly useless for me.

I've seen the N7 jobby for PS3 and I'm wondering where the 360 version is at.

My biggest fear is that I left it too late and now I can't actually pre-order, which sounds absurd to me...

I plan on asking in my local GAME about this but I'm not in town for another week or two, so is anyone here able to help me out?

Thanks,
    Desp

Deleted
    It's been out of stock for a while, and Bioware have said they don't plan on making any more in time for launch.
    Your only chance will be to check your local store and hope people cancel their pre-orders.

Deleted
    Awww Crap... I've never heard of this before, not even with game vastly more popular... GG BioWare.

Deleted
    They posted warnings late last year to get your pre-orders in fast seeing as they knew it was gonna be very popular.
    So it's less GG Bioware and more GG yourself for not pre-ordering quicker. Sorry pal.

Deleted
    Guess I should follow things like this more often...

To be honest, I had no clue about the warnings. It all makes sense but I wish they would've made it clearer... I've been in GAME plenty over the past few months, and whilst held off from pre-ordering untill I knew I'd have the money I would've easily seen a nice sticker on the place-holder cases telling me that they will be in short supply would've edged me on.

Although it's of no loss to BioWare it would've been appreciated since I rarely check things like this and have seen no need to... untill now anyway.

Thanks for the info buddy, and the GG goes to BioWare... I screwed up big time on this one ^,^