Poll: (Trooper) Would you 'romance' General Garza?

Troopers - General Garza: Would you?

I've found it humorous to see how so many people talk about "how hot" the various female NPC's are. Even BW released their "Most Romanced NPC"...
    And with that, the Troopers' General Garza is really nothing more than the same model (with added, umm, "features".)

Therefor, IF, given the opportunity (and yes, disregarding the Chain of Command), would you Troopers, 'romance' your CO, General Garza?
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

dr.cox says it nicely
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely not!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexy, raspy voice. Curves in the right places.

Take a guess.

There, I said it.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hated that woman from the moment I first met her all the way to level 50 and the end of my class quests.

Why did I have to repeatedly have to go back to Corescant to see her only to be told that I did a good job, now go back to your ship and use the holo terminal to get your next mission. I guess the Republic Army knows how to waste time and credits just like the Pentagon, because Garza sure didn't care about having me fly across the galaxy three times to get my next mission. If I could I would sanction a bounty hunter to off the old bat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHA.

NO Thanks........WEEEEEEELLLLLLLL maybe.
    Check out my Blog if you want to learn how to Dominate SWTOR!
    It will teach you everything you need to know!
    ultimate-swtor-guide.blogspot.com/

Why did I have to repeatedly have to go back to Corescant to see her only to be told that I did a good job, now go back to your ship and use the holo terminal to get your next mission. I guess the Republic Army knows how to waste time and credits just like the Pentagon, because Garza sure didn't care about having me fly across the galaxy three times to get my next mission. If I could I would sanction a bounty hunter to off the old bat.
    I will agree on that.

Not sure what age she is meant to be but she looks to be in the GILF category , the first time she is shown from behind... all I have to say (although with any female) is DAT ASS.

Although her body may have a nice shape, under those clothes it probably looks like a raisin. No ty.

what dr. cox says

After the amount of times that bitch made me travel to coruscant throughout my story instead of just holocalling me, i'd prefer to shoot her.

I'd do it hard and rough just to teach her a lesson.

she's like 60 or something. that is SICK.

no. no. no.

no GILFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Why did I have to repeatedly have to go back to Corescant to see her only to be told that I did a good job
    You're obviously not the only one into asses. She wants to see you walk away from her.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hythos View Post
    I've found it humorous to see how so many people talk about "how hot" the various female NPC's are. Even BW released their "Most Romanced NPC"...
    And with that, the Troopers' General Garza is really nothing more than the same model (with added, umm, "features".)

Therefor, IF, given the opportunity (and yes, disregarding the Chain of Command), would you Troopers, 'romance' your CO, General Garza?
    I liked her character, but NO I would never get involved romantically with her. JUST NO...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    I hated that woman from the moment I first met her all the way to level 50 and the end of my class quests.

First expansion. Trooper 50-60 storyline will be that exactly.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

She pretty much had me at body type 4.
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

Can we get a photo of said lady for us non-troopers? ^.^

EDIT: Oh, my...I found this one.

Last edited by Quenden; 2012-03-06 at 07:45 PM.