Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Everything! Smooth combat, exploring a huge new world, the artwork, WvWvW, dynamic events, sidekick system...etc.etc.etc

This question is like asking a starving Ethiopian what they would like to eat most in a cake shop.
    Give me all the things! Must devour all the things!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    This question is like asking a starving Ethiopian what they would like to eat most in a cake shop.
    Haha, yeah. But unlike that Ethiopian, I won’t be full after one piece of that delicious cake we are about to eat.

Deleted
    World pvp is where I will live
    And hotjoin pvp on main and alts
    Wonder where I will find time for personal story and world bosses and stuff, ah well...
    =)

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP. I'm sure WvWvW will provide lots of enjoyment and lols. All those noobs on fresh characters that got bumped up to the standardized level... I suspect that it will be comparable to a serial killer, roid-crazed body builder kicking in the door to a preschool for quadriplegic children with down syndrome who all outwardly despise body builders. The merciless curb stomping will be glorious.

I thought this was a WoW post but I've actually been thinking about trying GW whenever it comes out. Friends used to play the first one way back when and they loved it. Guess the thing I'd be looking forward to the most is a completely new world to explore. I loooooooved the feeling that I got when I first started playing WoW and found new places I'd never been and thought I'd surely never see everything in the game. haha

10+ Year Old Account
    WvWvW, Dynamic Events, the Scenery, Professions, Arena/Battleground PvP?, Everything.

Walking around every corner and through every doorway and feeling my jaw drop

Stunning landscape is fun.

ERP in Lion's Arch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Have to agree on this.

-The leveling.
    -The skills.
    -The DEs
    -The PvP
    -The WvWvW PvP
    -The environment
    -The crafting
    -The combat mechanics
    -The lore
    -The Asura master race

Those are just a few big simplified things that makes up the awesomeness that is GW2.

lets see

-My asura guardian in full plate smashing a Norn's knees to mush with a hammer
    -The reintroduction of server pride and loyalty!
    -Reflecting the biggest baddest spell an Ele can throw right back at them
    -raiding supply trains in WvWvW with my ranger and necro buddies
    -not being able to faceroll through dungeons
    -being able to level completely in WvWvW
    -the community feel and cooperation that is rare to ever see on MMORPGs that this game seems like it will be able to pull off.
    -the first time my server breaches an opposing server's keep
    -not having to invest retarded amounts of time to get to a point where the game "starts"
    - the end of kill stealing
    -hitting a dragon's toenail for 2000 damage

It's difficult to pick just one thing, but i would have to say the dynamic events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBeard View Post
    ERP in Lion's Arch.
    Oh... hell yes, I'll be getting all the busty norn babes.

Not having to be on at a certain time 4 days for 4 hours each night to raid. After so many years I just got tired of always having to play on a schedule just to be able to do the one aspect of the game I use to enjoy.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-02-23 at 08:20 PM.

I'm kind of surprised no one's said the sound/music yet. The musical director for both KOTORs, Neverwinter Nights, and a bunch of other games is doing this one. Plus, if you don't like the music (or just want to listen to your own), you can use the in-game playlist editor to play your own music. I'm thinking of all the Final Fantasy music (at least 6, 7, 8, and 10).

Plus the amount of detailed they are putting into ambient noises is astounding too.

Rarely play with game music on. My own music or the chatter of vent/skype drowns out the game sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Rarely play with game music on. My own music or the chatter of vent/skype drowns out the game sounds.
    I keep it on to hear for the first few days.. then ive heard it all and just press F6(hotkey for winamp shoutcast radio i always have on to play)

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Not having to be on at a certain time 4 days for 4 hours each night to raid. After so many years I just got tired of always having to play on a schedule just to be able to do the one aspect of the game I use to enjoy.
    so fucking true !

First: Exlporation
    Second: Dynamic Open World Events

Mainly the combat, the dodge mechanic, and the WvWvW. Not to mention dynamic events and the emphasis being put in exploration.
    Oh who am I kidding, I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING GuildWars 2 will have to offer.
    Finally I'll get to play a fantasy MMO wich is NOT a wow clone, or a grind-fest.
    On top of that I'll be playing what looks to be THE only real innovative MMO in a lot of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!