Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Any superhero or villain, Son Goku.

If we're talking strictly Marvel/DC characters, this guy. Because being god of the multiverse sounds like fun.

supernaturals the horseman of death

Deleted

Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen
    Last edited by mmoc3d699a57e6; 2012-02-23 at 02:21 PM.

Cthulu hand's down.

Juggernaut or Mr. Sinister

Deleted
    villain wise i would love to be kid buu, that guy was just plain nuts, no sorrowfull "road to hell is paved..." or "his fathers uncles friend betrayed my long lost second cousin" BS, just a straight up bat shit crazy bad guy who would destoy planets cause he is bored.

hero i would probably go aang, being the supreme commander and master of the 4 elements sounds pretty neat, i could wash and dry myself while making crumpets at the same time <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Any superhero or villain, Son Goku.

If we're talking strictly Marvel/DC characters, this guy. Because being god of the multiverse sounds like fun.

Actually, the LT isn't the god of the multiverse, but rather serves that being directly.

My own choice would be....

10+ Year Old Account
    Sonic because I'm a nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Taliesyn View Post
    Actually, the LT isn't the god of the multiverse, but rather serves that being directly.

My own choice would be....
    Actually, Living Tribunal is god of the Marvel multiverse. One-Above-All is one of two gods of the omniverse, the other one being The Presence, but they may actually be the same being, and it's been strongly suggested by both Marvel and DC that they are the literal Jewish/Christian/Muslim God. Marvel and DC have agreed that both of their settings, (as well as all works of fiction to ever exist, and the real life universe) exist within this same omniverse. This is how they justify crossover content in their canon. For example, the Marvel vs Capcom games. In Marvel's canon, those are taking place in a separate universe that contains carbon copies of the Marvel and Capcom characters. That is how they define alternate universe content.

Yes, that's as convoluted and downright silly as it sounds, but that's Marvel/DC lore for ya. Overly complicated yet absurdly simple.

(mods please don't smack me down, I'm not trying to discuss religion, this is official Marvel and DC lore.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Actually, Living Tribunal is god of the Marvel multiverse. One-Above-All is one of two gods of the omniverse, the other one being The Presence, but they may actually be the same being, and it's been strongly suggested by both Marvel and DC that they are the literal Jewish/Christian/Muslim God. Marvel and DC have agreed that both of their settings, (as well as all works of fiction to ever exist, and the real life universe) exist within this same omniverse. This is how they justify crossover content in their canon. For example, the Marvel vs Capcom games. In Marvel's canon, those are taking place in a separate universe that contains carbon copies of the Marvel and Capcom characters. That is how they define alternate universe content.

Yes, that's as convoluted and downright silly as it sounds, but that's Marvel/DC lore for ya. Overly complicated yet absurdly simple.

(mods please don't smack me down, I'm not trying to discuss religion, this is official Marvel and DC lore.)
    Unfortunately for your thesis, none of the information released on him, especially by MC, refers to him as a god. In fact, from the marvel wiki

The Living Tribunal is a vastly powerful humanoid entity who has existed as long as the universe itself. Its function is to safeguard the Multiverse (the total sum of every alternate universes) from an imbalance of mystical forces. It may act to prevent one universe from amassing more power than any of the others, or from upsetting the cosmic balance in some way. The Tribunal may also act to prevent an overwhelming imbalance of good or evil within a universe.
    So no mention of godhood. The One-Above-All would be God in the sense you mean it, but that's his boss. Besides, MC HAS 'gods', and they are waaaaay less powerful - just look at Thor, Ordin, Loki, and the like. If you want to stick with the 'created the universe' type of god, then you're back at One-Above-All, not the Tribunal. If anything, the Living Tribunal is more like some sort of arch-angel tasked with keeping some sort of balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliesyn View Post
    Unfortunately for your thesis, none of the information released on him, especially by MC, refers to him as a god. In fact, from the marvel wiki

So no mention of godhood. The One-Above-All would be God in the sense you mean it, but that's his boss. Besides, MC HAS 'gods', and they are waaaaay less powerful - just look at Thor, Ordin, Loki, and the like. If you want to stick with the 'created the universe' type of god, then you're back at One-Above-All, not the Tribunal. If anything, the Living Tribunal is more like some sort of arch-angel tasked with keeping some sort of balance.
    You're right, I derped when reading his wiki page. For some reason I read affiliation as occupation. When talking about Marvel though, god or gods isn't really a correct term. Supreme being is more accurate when talking about things on the level of Living Tribunal.

Perfect Cell then I can leave this planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joker.
    Who doesn't want to watch the world burn??

Batman, hands down.

Someone who can change shapeshift into everything with almost no limits. I bet there is something like that out there.

Mr.Fantastic so I could stretch any body part

Seriously I would probably go with Batman. It'd be cool to have a super power of some sort but I'd rather just have the gadgets and some sort of a normal life.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't want to be anyONE that already exists, I'll just take this.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Phoenix_Force_(Earth-616)

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Can't decide.
    Auron for his seriousness, great power and wisdom.
    Or Tidus for his playfulness and his pure heart.

Edit:
    Why can't they fuse like saiyans! Then I can be Aurus, or Tiron!
    Last edited by Whooptidoo; 2012-02-25 at 03:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    I imagine this would be a fun topic. If you could embody any known super hero or villain who would it be? I'm not talking just abilities here, this includes their personality, what they stand for and who they work with and the tasks they carry out.

Personally I would have to go with the Spectre, a vengeful spirit with the ability to punish in any way he wills.
    Parallax Hal Jordan. Strong enough to destroy the universe then remake it to make amends who later becomes the spectre. Who really isn't vengeful. His duty it to keep balance more than anything. Then again depends on what Spectre so be more specific.

peter from the first season of the show heroes, id like to have any power that i want muahahahahah