Poll: Which Race Do You Prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Worgen warrior because of extra crit

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    You seem to believe there's a fundamental difference between the two.
    There's such a massive difference between the two races. It's like saying nelfs are the same as sylvari coz they have all them trees n shit.
    Absolutely massive difference. The asura are very much not designed as cutesy. We're intransigent, willful, egotistical and are all geniuses to back it up. But there's an underlying sentimentality to asura that is probably most keenly seen in the apprentice/master relationship. Apprentices are fiercely devoted to their masters.
    Frankly, as with all Tyrian races, the lore of each race is much more in-depth. To compare us to gnomes...shudder. (and that's from someone who played many nooms in wow).

We are not cutesy! ><

Quote Originally Posted by nerfmagesffs View Post
    Worgen warrior because of extra crit
    Actually I change my mind, going Worgen...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    There's such a massive difference between the two races. It's like saying nelfs are the same as sylvari coz they have all them trees n shit.
    Absolutely massive difference. The asura are very much not designed as cutesy. We're intransigent, willful, egotistical and are all geniuses to back it up. But there's an underlying sentimentality to asura that is probably most keenly seen in the apprentice/master relationship. Apprentices are fiercely devoted to their masters.
    Frankly, as with all Tyrian races, the lore of each race is much more in-depth. To compare us to gnomes...shudder. (and that's from someone who played many nooms in wow).

We are not cutesy! ><
    Don't bother explaining. We'll just stand there dancing on their corpses and they'll know we aren't that cute.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    Asura dude Guardian - oh yea <(^_^)>, i LOVE small things with BIG hammers

my elementalist will prob be a female, but im not sure what race ... no charr tho .. i still see them as evil beings for what they did in GW1 +_+
    Read the lore, it wasn't Charr as a whole that burned Ascalon, it was the flame legion, and EVERYONE hates the flame legion.

Charr, because Sylvari are salad and Asura are the filet.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Good thing I'm too busy crushing my enemies to eat you delicious races.

Norn

Why? I want to play a warrior and I like to be big Plus, sick tattoos and epic beards!

Asura. I like to play scientific races. Could be charr if they didn't remind me of krogans.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2012-02-23 at 10:08 AM.

Deleted
    <entantling Sylvari's hug>
    Yeah , Sylvari.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Charr, because Sylvari are salad and Asura are the filet.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Good thing I'm too busy crushing my enemies to eat you delicious races.
    Come at me Bookah.

Deleted
    Char because their background is really interesting ...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Norn if I go for a Soldier (warrior or guardian)

or

Sylvari if i go for a Water Elementalist
    Talking to Majordomo before we are all ready will give you a quest: [60][R]Looking for guild!

Deleted
    I cant't decide yet, but I know one thing for sure:

NOT Human.

I never play Human, I think it's quite boring and I hate (!) Logan from Destiny's Edge. And I've read somewhere that the members of Destiny's Edge are going to play an important role in our personal Storylines.

Deleted

Still going human though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    I'm going to start with human since that's what I played in the original Guild Wars and will continue with!
    but humans so booring ;S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravok View Post
    but humans so booring ;S
    Maybe for you, yes, but for me, I find them awesome, just because they are regular fragile humans going out on an adventure!

10+ Year Old Account
    Human's because we're the underdog. But I'll be rolling Sylvari and Norn as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Hmm.. egoistical, stubborn, weak-bodied nerds that're in love with their gadgets? I see how many gamers can relate to them.

Deleted
    Human necromancer, other races as necro seem just too strange or too funny.

Norn warrior.

I kind of wanted Sylvari to start with, but no, I'm going with Norn, baby