Thread: Duo Queue

10+ Year Old Account

Duo Queue

http://i.imgur.com/kcYFh.jpg

Solo queue is incredibly frustrating and all my fluffy* friends are doing full premades and im the odd one out 80% of the time

Does anyone who doesn't suck and preferably plays a range ad, that will can support, want to queue with me on north american servers?

Obviously I have skype/vent/mumble.

*Mod edit: Mind the language please.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-02-24 at 10:04 AM.

Learned it the hard way:

To carry solo queue you have to win your lane and disrupt the enemy by ganking other lanes/jungler as well (warding red yields an easy kill early on if you stomp mid already). Nothing is a ssatisfying as stealing the enemy blue and killing either the jungler or the ap mid afterwards due to good ward coverage.

As a jungler invest those 75g in a ward to protect your retarded lanes so they don't feed as much and so on.

TLDR: win your lane and babysit teammates

Doesn't work 100% but drastically increases your chance to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Learned it the hard way:

To carry solo queue you have to win your lane and disrupt the enemy by ganking other lanes/jungler as well (warding red yields an easy kill early on if you stomp mid already). Nothing is a ssatisfying as stealing the enemy blue and killing either the jungler or the ap mid afterwards due to good ward coverage.

As a jungler invest those 75g in a ward to protect your retarded lanes so they don't feed as much and so on.

TLDR: win your lane and babysit teammates

Doesn't work 100% but drastically increases your chance to win.

I don't *want* to solo queue anymore, you really just can't 1v5 against a team that was fed by a 1-9-3 naut who ended up donating a free kill to the other mid every time he tried to gank.

---------- Post added 2012-02-24 at 11:08 PM ----------

so nobody wants to duo?

---------- Post added 2012-02-24 at 11:09 PM ----------

so nobody wants to duo?