Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    why not add a difficulty slider? let players chose their own difficulty lol.
    There could be a separate difficulty level specifically and personally tailored for every single WoW player in the world, and people would still whine about it.

the underlying idea (extreme difficulty) is a good idea. your method of implementation of said extreme difficulty is A) retarded, and B) impressively condescending. im a little bit impressed you managed to be condescending while acting like a derp. so grats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I hate when people use the "optional" argument. Show me 1 person who would be willing to turn off the +10% buff for the added challenge, WHEN THERE IS NO REWARD. No one, no one would EVER turn it off unless there was an incentive.

---------- Post added 2012-02-22 at 04:13 PM ----------

lmfao what are you talking about? How in ANY way does your response coincide with my statement. "Guilds don't have to do this mode if its too hard." It's not to hard, it's impossible, and if something is impossible, what is the point of it's implementation. Seriously, think before you speak.
    The reward is un-nerfed encounters which so many people seem to want, but can't seem to able to do even with a removable buff. Just because people like to take easiest road doesn't make it any less of an option. These people who say doing the content is reward enough but can't find a reward in clicking the buff off don't get sympathy from me.

People taking this guy seriously aren't getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I hate when people use the "optional" argument. Show me 1 person who would be willing to turn off the +10% buff for the added challenge, WHEN THERE IS NO REWARD. No one, no one would EVER turn it off unless there was an incentive.

---------- Post added 2012-02-22 at 04:13 PM ----------

lmfao what are you talking about? How in ANY way does your response coincide with my statement. "Guilds don't have to do this mode if its too hard." It's not to hard, it's impossible, and if something is impossible, what is the point of it's implementation. Seriously, think before you speak.
    Meh, watevs, it is what it is as the young kids with the interesting vernacular say. Take it or leave if this was a mode and its to hard why complain about if you arent doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lylyth View Post
    Someone recognizes a troll (me).

15+ Year Old Account
    Stupid idea. Hardcore raiders have heroic difficulty, and they down the bosses before the nerfs. No need for this at all.

edit; if troll well you got me well done have a brownie etc
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-02-22 at 09:27 PM.

Yes, another tier of difficulty in a single raid encounter is exactly what this game needs. Then people can claim that we "are getting even more ccontent ".......

Terrible idea is terrible

Deleted
    Hardmodes are not made to satisfy hardcore people, they are made as a timesink after the normal mode is completed by the average raider, and this is probably worth the money invested since Blizzard is doing it. An other harder mode would have to net enough subscriptions from players completing HM to be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    The reward is un-nerfed encounters which so many people seem to want, but can't seem to able to do even with a removable buff. Just because people like to take easiest road doesn't make it any less of an option. These people who say doing the content is reward enough but can't find a reward in clicking the buff off don't get sympathy from me.
    Blizzard shouldn't nerf content until it is no longer CURRENT. As in, a new tier of raiding is out. The ENTIRE purpose of LFR was so that casuals, who don't have more than an hour or 2 can see the content, they won't get the best reward for it, but seeng it is all they want, and that was a HUGE issue early Cata. Blizz could make LFR easy so the casuals can see it. Normal would be for those who are an actual guild and want to get good rewards, and put in a lot of effort. Heroic is the try-hard best of the best mode. It's tuned to be hard. If your guild cannot beat down normal mode bosses with a decent amount of effort, it isn't the encounters fault honestly. It's your raid team. Filter out the bads, tell them to go get some LFR gear and learn the encounter before stepping into the actual normal mode raid.

For those who cleared the place on normal, have a strong team where everyone pulls their weight. Then you progress onto heroic mode. If you want nerfed encounters, go to LFR and enjoy your 384 epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or...they could just not nerf hard modes...since you know...there supposed to be hard....

Quote Originally Posted by Lylyth View Post
    I think a lot of people understood the guy was major trolling. But the thread brought up a valid point regarding the 3 levels of raid difficulty, and how each is catered to a different playstyle. That way there wouldn't be nerfing of normal modes for actual raid guilds etc, yet it still is happening. A valid argument if you ask me.

oh just remembered, Since you want a hardcore difficulty pretty much, can i see your Hw dw kill? i even highly doubt the top5 ask for harder difficulties since they care about rankings mostly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Blizzard dev teams would be able to create enough satisfying, difficult, and complex fights to sustain an "extreme" difficulty. Also, balancing three difficulties is work enough IMO.

Blizzard should make heroic modes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingj56 View Post
    Someone recognizes a troll (me).
    Closing...