Voss mystics *Jedi Knight quest spoilers*

When they sacrificed tala-reh I was so pissed I killed the fucking mystic. I tried to play this dude light side but that really pissed me off... Anyone else get mad over that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your hate makes you stronger
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    When they sacrificed tala-reh I was so pissed I killed the fucking mystic. I tried to play this dude light side but that really pissed me off... Anyone else get mad over that?
    I feel you, after all I did and lead them to not do the whole sacrificial thing and thinking out side the box with me being the outsider/savior. My first thought after she walked in was, "I bet she would be a badass companion"

Dragonslayer Koyori proud member of P.A.R.T.Y My Stream

Deleted
    I hate those friggin' mystics. Voss kinda almost ruined the entire game for me and stunted my character at lvl 48.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    The chick right? Nah the monster offered me power so i killed the dude, the chick got angry then i killed her.

The monster gave me a gift and i went on my way. ( red colour crystal 26 crit) ^_^

Even a Jedi Knight is wise enough to realize that the force works in mysterious ways. While one may have preferred her physical existence to continue, it was clear that the force was leading her elsewhere, her sacrifice becoming a great detriment to the dark side, even if the Voss do not recognize Light and Dark forces.

Her sacrifice, while regrettable, was not without purpose. And neither would she be forgotten nor undervalued.

Ultimately it comes down to one of those "Prime Directive" choices ala Star Trek - it's not our place to interfere in another's culture when all parties are willing.