Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

My local bank got robs and i was inside when it happen!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at my local bank. I have no account, but was just there to check my account at the bank because i am collection benefit, and have a benefit card from the county/state for where i lived. I withdraw money so i can pay my portion of rent and when i walk inside "this guy" bumped into me and i take no notice of him. At first he was in front of me in the lines and the teller was helping a customer already, and when that person finished, the guy was next.

So i was waiting my turn now, and as I wait the guy was mumbling. I thought he was "insane or mentally impaired", but he tossed a note so she could read and he mumbled again, and i notice the teller was in shock and i sense there was trouble so i watch and then she ducked down grabbed a bag. I heard the draw slide open and she was still doing something and i still watched and after she tossed the bags the guy took off to the main entrance. I said "something happened" and the teller and one next to NEVER SAID a word and the were running around frantically and here i am standing still and then i figured it out "THIS PLACE GOT ROBS".

Then one of the ladies said, "Can someone talk care of this customer?", which was me. This guy came over and started to say other branches that i never heard of and at that point all i want is to get change but he was "forceful and rudes" and that i understand is procedures but i am legally disabled and that i walk with a canes and so i exit and happen enough there were coming and i inform then that this bank got robs and that the guy in from of me did the robbery and then the bank was FLOODED by local police as i walk to the main entrance and left and in shock and surprise

AND I WANT TO ADD 2 MORE THING
    1.the same building was in the one got rob and another and that i was able to complete my business and i even told them that other bank that presided in this building got robs and they kick me out

2.the guy who forceful kick me out and spiting address for other branches really piss me off but i cool down because i was ready to call the main office and report him for him treat me but i understand is procedures for what to do in a bank robbery
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-02-23 at 03:39 AM.

Deleted
    12 lines NO stop or comma or anything like this. Very tiring to read.

Sad to hear that, people are acting like that everyday, not really much you can do about it though

Deleted
    wall of text crits for over 9000!

it is idd sad

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but i was sleepy when i was typing....................anyway there is a local story and he already rob 2 bank since yesterday

Police say bank bandit struck again
    http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/p...t-struck-again

City police seek robber of Main Street bank branch
    http://www.buffalonews.com/city/poli...icle737497.ece

I was at the " bank of american today " when it was being robs

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell hot damn. At least you are okay!
    I watch some guy rob a CVS (I worked there) and I didnt even know he was stealing. I thought he was just being a creepo and looking at me funny.

Your city has horrible security, let me move there.

And an obligatory:

How many Robs were inside the bank if they got so many robs?

10+ Year Old Account
    so the bank you were in got robbed and you were mad because they couldn't get you your change.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Your city has horrible security, let me move there.

And an obligatory:

How many Robs were inside the bank if they got so many robs?
    First i want to say "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..............Common" don't bad mouth "New York State and Buffalo NY " bank robbery can happen anywhere and at anytime.........Second bank have a " don't resist policy " and tell it teller just comply with there demand and let the armed security or police do there jobs
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-02-23 at 02:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    Bank have a " don't resist policy " and tell it teller just comply with there demand
    As does anywhere else you ever go, ever. You resist, you get shot/stabbed.

I super-heavily edited your post for readability, WNYIRISHGUY, because I was bored. Hope you don't mind!