Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Scum of the earth

Seriously, who the fuck burns an animal alive? I hope there are animal rights nutters in his jail cell......

Maybe he'll get the proper psychological help before moving onto bigger targets.......

Meh, some people are just sad. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah not the best place to be posting those sorta links here, this isnt 4chan, animal cruelty is very sad i love animals id pay money to see these types of people hanged or set on fire themselves it would give me great pleasure.
    Last edited by starkey; 2012-02-23 at 03:51 AM.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Ive seen/heard much worse.

I one time found a video( dont ask how) of someone setting a cat on fire while it was crammed inside a metal cage.

Also you may have heard of those people in the middle east( forget which country) that set a dog on fire and it just has the saddest cries.

Capital punishment should be back in business so that we can punish people the way they punished their 'victims'

10+ Year Old Account
    A guy in my guild did that once on accident..... they were trying to kill it anyway though

10+ Year Old Account
    "and the mouse started to beat the snake"

... I think the snake would be better off with dead food.

Also, here's to hoping the guy gets a proper punishment!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Meh, some people are just sad. :/
    ^This. I don't necessarily believe that he'll turn into a serial killer, but lighting mice on fire is a big no-no.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Yeah not the best place to be posting those sorta links here, this isnt 4chan
    It's a newspaper article, there is no graphic video or images so it's SFW.

If bees/wasps count, then I'm guilty of this. Anyways some people just do things like this :/

15+ Year Old Account
    I have heard people around where I live beat a dog to death because they could not feed it......I even heard of them putting pictures on facebook(took them off though) it just makes me want to find them and beat them to death.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Well, I'm not a fan of rodents, but that is just sad...
    He probably needs to see a shrink, guy has problems.

Granted I used to use one of those strike lighters and roasted ants, but that was years ago when I was young...

I guess some people just want to see the world burn?

He said originally he had purchased the mouse as food for his pet snake. But when the snake wouldn't eat the mouse and the mouse started to beat the snake, Valdez considered releasing the mouse but decided against it, afraid it would “get into to things.” It was then he decided to set it on fire.

According to Holland, Valdez told police the incident was not a big deal and then asked them if they had anything else better to do.

Oh I laughed at this.

A mouse beating on a snake?

-__________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________-

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shit like this makes my blood boil.

I hate humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well perhaps this man's hell will be being set on fire by a giant mouse.

---------- Post added 2012-02-23 at 12:47 AM ----------

And why would you feed your snake a mouse, if a mouse can kick your snake's ass?
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Well perhaps this man's hell will be being set on fire by a giant mouse.

---------- Post added 2012-02-23 at 12:47 AM ----------

And why would you feed your snake a mouse, if a mouse can kick your snake's ass?
    Hey if I had this happen to my snake(if I had one) I would let him kill my snake then keep the mouse as a pet and feed it snakes:}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Seriously, who the fuck burns an animal alive?
    Same folks who think they're so clever; above the law; and think it's "kewl".

Maybe he was trying to kill off his "inner Lemming"?

Either way, it just shows how easy man can sink without a moral/ethical compass, that it's "laws" these days that makes things bad, not that inner conscience itself.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

eh, he could have gone about it in a better way. But at the same time if something you care about is in danger or being harmed being humane goes flying out the window. I once sunk a fire rake into the skull of my neighbor's dog when it mauled my 3 month old kitten so I can almost see where he was coming from but not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaj View Post
    eh, he could have gone about it in a better way. But at the same time if something you care about is in danger or being harmed being humane goes flying out the window. I once sunk a fire rake into the skull of my neighbor's dog when it mauled my 3 month old kitten so I can almost see where he was coming from but not quite.
    What a load of crap. There's no excuses for what he did. The mouse was only trying to defend itself, you can't blame it.