Think you're serious about animal rights?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/22/justic...ss_igoogle_cnn

I doubt few people are this serious!

Do people not understand the irony when they do things like this?

Whats wrong with her eyes??????

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA glad she got caught^^

Honestly, I'm liable to get into drunken shouting matches about animal rights, but people like her give the rest of us a bad rep -.-
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Human=Animal............She wants a human died and claims to be a animal activist....wait what?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Psh this is nothing. I remember reading a news story my dad saved from the 70s/80s about a group of PETA members who tried to burn down a deer camp, while the hunters were inside. No one was hurt, but a couple of acres were destroyed.

Irony?
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

10+ Year Old Account
    All of a sudden, PETA looks slightly less crazy by comparison. I wonder if that was her true goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I am guessing she is in PETA and if not I am betting they are running to bail her out to get her to join.

Gonna suck for her in prison where they don't have to feed you a vegetarian diet.

The only rights animals have is the right to remain delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    The only rights animals have is the right to remain delicious.
    You forgot the right to be cooked perfectly and served with an alchohalic beverage.

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Gonna suck for her in prison where they don't have to feed you a vegetarian diet.
    This would be hilarious if she wasnt crazy enough to starve herself first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans are animals too, so if you are for animal rights, you are for human rights. Murder violates human rights.

With that said, there's plenty of room for all of god's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes. If God didn't want us to eat them, he shouldn't have made them so tasty.

Great, now its 1AM and I'm hungry for bacon.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    This would be hilarious if she wasnt crazy enough to starve herself first.
    Entirely possible, even if they decide to only eat the veggies served (which aren't always vegan) they would still suffer from malnutrition, and I for one am not ok with the prison system spending money to help someone maintain an unnatural diet.

For every animal she doesn't eat I'm going to eat three.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Humans are animals too, so if you are for animal rights, you are for human rights. Murder violates human rights.
    That logic eludes the fringe types, where they're doing "divine" duty. -_-
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by xenii View Post
    Whats wrong with her eyes??????

I found her perfect match!

I'm in jail for biting ed the mailman..he was casting some sort of spell on me! *waves hand around*

Feed her nothing but mystery meat in jail.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is a beautiful person, both inside and out.

:]
    Looking marvelous in velvet.